Lexoo Reviews

Updated Jan 5, 2022

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

4.9

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

This company is great to work for

Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The management - Flexibility - Smart peopple

Cons

There are no cons at all.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

Feb 5, 2021 - Client Solutions Associate in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, people, and work! Interesting insight into the legal tech sector, innovative company to work for.

Cons

Can't think of any downsides that would deter people from joining.

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 14, 2020 - Product Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone without exception bright and great to work with. A motivated and agile team under good leadership.

Cons

None that I can think of.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting, innovative and truly empowering place to work!

Jan 24, 2020 - Head of Finance in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The freedom you get to take on responsibility and learn about all aspects of the business is unlike anything I've experienced before. There is a genuine ethos of positive communication and processes to enable teams to work well together and for everyone to feel valued and respected. Everyone in the company is hardworking and empathetic, which makes it a very rewarding place to be. The work we are doing feels very innovative and it is immensely satisfying to know we are at the forefront of creating a new way for businesses to access and use legal services. There is a fun atmosphere also in the office, with regular socials, free snacks, massages and a genuine attempt to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible.

Cons

As we are changing and innovating so quickly it is sometimes challenging to adjust to changes in strategy or direction. However, I've so far found this challenge has enabled me to grow a lot in my own professional capacity so don't really see this as much of a con; more of a natural challenge of being in a new innovative company.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A really unique place to work

Jan 15, 2020 - Growth Marketing Associate in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've work at Lexoo for over a year and absolutely love it. There are so many reasons why it's a great place to work, but here's just a few; - Varied and challenging work - Lots of potential to learn - You feel valued from day 1 - Very flat hierarchy and strong communication between teams - Very transparent management team - People at all levels get involved in the exciting projects - Incredibly fun team It truly has a startup culture where everyone is working towards the same ultimate goal and things are always being challenged and changed.

Cons

It's really hard to think of any cons, you just need to be able to operate in a business that is rapidly changing.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

If you get a chance to join Lexoo, take it!

Mar 13, 2019 - Business Development Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where to start? Great vision, highly motivated and fun team, and a chance to learn how to take part in a fast-paced, growing startup. Being early in my career, I really valued getting exposure to many aspects of the business, as well as the fact that every day was different and brought on new problems to solve. I learned so much from my time at Lexoo - it's the reason I now tell all my friends to join startups after university. Can't wait to see what the team accomplishes.

Cons

Given that it's a startup, the salary was obviously lower than other jobs I was considering in banking and consulting.

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 5, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get a lot of ownership Really smart and fun team - very steep learning curve No bureaucracy We have a lot of fun

Cons

It's a startup so things move very quickly

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great employer

Apr 15, 2020 - Software Developer in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lexoo boasts an amazing open and social company culture. Even though a lot of people, especially in the development team, work remotely I felt apart off the team and company really quickly. An effort is made for all employees to feel at home and to feel valued in his or her own right and by having an allowance (time + money) for personal development employees get to spend some time on their own goals as well. The founders and extended management try to be as open and transparent as possible with everyone about the mission, vision and finances; this creates a large amount of trust amongst the Lexooligans. I had a great time overall at Lexoo and would highly recommend anyone to apply and / or work there.

Cons

Due to COVID-19 the time I spent working at Lexoo was unfortunately a lot shorter than expected.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews