78% would recommend to a friend
(1941 total reviews)
89% approve of CEO
Found 1,941 of over 3K reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and people are very smart and driven." (in 183 reviews)
- "Great benefits for families and web" (in 148 reviews)
- "Netflix is staffed with great people and those that are not so great get terminated." (in 132 reviews)
- "great culture and a lot of talent" (in 129 reviews)
- "The freedom and responsibility culture in practice allows you the space to do your best work." (in 96 reviews)
- 4.08 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
To professionally and creatively analyse contents to promote them for the viewers
content complexity may make it difficult sometimes
- 3.026 May 2023Covid CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
The overall team onsite production team were generally courteous and helpful.
Long hours with regular overtime and broken turnaround incursions, often having to deal with difficult people who treat you like a nuisance.2
- 3.08 May 2023Space ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
MONEY is best in market, freedom and responsibility if your team support you
you will forever be on your toes, everyone looks out for themselves, you need to play the nice game and be careful who you engage with. lots of strategic play
Netflix Reviews FAQs
Netflix has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,662 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Netflix to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
78% of Netflix employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Netflix 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.