ProHealth Care (WI) Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Full-timePart-time

2.9
Susan Edwards

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Good benefits and great people to work with" (in 10 reviews)

• "Good benefits, relatively competitive pay, great co-workers" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "They bring in consultants on a regular basis to evaluate where they can cut costs and it is always the same answer - reduce staff" (in 4 reviews)

• "HORRIBLE Management, Disrespect, Value only money, not employees" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI (US)

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I genuinely enjoy coming to work every day. We have a collaborative team and I fell like I am always learning. It is my hope to continue to grow in my career and be with ProHealth Care until I retire - which won't be for a while!

Cons

While I respect our senior leaders, it would be nice to get to know who they are and see them more often.

Advice to Management

It would be beneficial to have the senior leadership team round on the frontline staff once every few months. That visibility would go far in building on our already positive culture.

20 Jun 2018 – Employment Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing your observations with our team. Your happiness and job satisfaction is important to us. Our organizational development team is always exploring new professional growth... More

2. "Colloborative Team Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI (US)

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Collaborative team environment where my ideas are heard and acted upon. PHC is forward thinking and staff are encouraged to bring forward ideas and more efficient ways of doing things.

Cons

Maternity / Paternity leave policy - if both parents are staff members the 12 weeks of FML is combined. This means that if new mom wants to take 12 weeks, new dad cannot take any time off (unless using PTO). This is a very outdated practice and should be reviewed.

Advice to Management

Review FMLA policy - maternity/paternity leave is benefit that many progressive employers are enhancing.

20 Jun 2018 – Employment Brand Manager

Thank you for your input. Collaboration is a one of our behavior standards pillars and we are grateful you are experiencing this excellent team environment. We will pass your FMLA insight along to... More

3. "Support Services"

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

ProHealth has top shelf patient care, is financially successful and has a great culture throughout the organization. There is true caring here amongst everyone that can't be duplicated in the big Milwaukee mega health systems.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

20 Jun 2018 – Employment Brand Manager

Thank you for your review of ProHealth Care! We value your positive attitude and we are grateful you are here to contribute to the service we provide to each other and our patients.

4. "Rn"

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) part-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good staff to work with

Cons

Management hard to work with

Advice to Management

Respect all employee and take advice

19 Jun 2018 – Employment Brand Manager

Thank you! We appreciate your input and make every effort to make sure the right people are placed in the right roles. We have some great leadership training happening here at ProHealth Care, so very... More

5. "Unstable Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Team Lead
    Current Employee - Team Lead

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

PTO adds up quick, nice cafeteria at WMH

Cons

No coverage to use PTO. Annual pay raise barely covers hike in insurance premiums, so basically you just keep making the same on your paycheck. Directors and above only care about profit, never about the individual employee or how they are going to be able to get their job done while they are constantly reorganizing departments/positions. It's nerve-wracking wondering if your job will be the next on the chop block.

Advice to Management

Go back to concentrating on safe patient care and start respecting the employees who care for the patients/support the providers. Pay and treat your loyal employees with respect instead of a means to an end.

19 Jun 2018 – Employment Brand Manager

As the health care environment continues to grow and change, so do we - to remain a strong and stable organization. We have a strong leadership team who genuinely cares about the health, happiness... More

"Patient Access Center Representative"

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time

Pros

Working with a few wonderful women, allowed to wear scrubs (for now), pay is finally competitive with Aurora, allowed to eat and drink at desk during work downtime - for now,

Cons

High work load is unbelievably unrealistic, no accountability for 'lazy' workers, silver lining for bad unprofessional behavior by management, POOR MANAGEMENT especially the access center manager and overpaid CEO, All calls and work recorded to be listened to by big brother- financial driven for every decision. Constant employee turn over and inconsistent scheduling rules - provider driven not patient driven. Working with some unbelievably uneducated, fake and without a doubt unqualified coworkers who are constantly being coached by management, but never need to show improvement - no consequences. Extremely LOW MORALE - everyone is unhappy with their job and the ladder climbing manager. Benefits are not that great and they are cut throat with the billing - employee or not. Medicaid patients are the only patients who can afford all of the benefits of proactive health care. Over 1/2 of the calls a day are medicaid insured.

Advice to Management

Get rid of your overpaid CEO! Get rid of the mangers who are constantly making mistakes. Start looking at the management within the access center. Since your management changes over 1/2 of your access center employees left. Not a coincidence - management and work load are clearly not working for your master plan - to cut more positions within the company for the CEO to make another huge bonus. Also have standards for your employees and stop giving coaching sessions to employees who would have been fired from any other company with standards. Treat all employees equal not just the chosen pets who you decide are willing to be molded into ladder climbers like yourself. Desperate or not. Take away some of the workload or more people will be leaving soon.

7. "Radiology Texhnologist"

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good locations, nice facilities

Cons

Limited opportunities to advance career

"RN"

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) part-time

Pros

Great co-workers and staffing.

Cons

The pay is lower than a hospital.

Advice to Management

Increase pay

9. "RN"

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time

Pros

Great work environment and staff.

Cons

None that I can think of.

19 Jun 2018 – Employment Brand Manager

Thank you for your post! Hope all continues to go well for you.

"Good Paid Time Off Plan"

I have been working at ProHealth Care (WI) full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

PTO is based on years of service, and it starts accruing the day you start. The longer you stay, the faster you earn. Good 401K plan, with company match, after several years of service.

Cons

We don't have enough staff to allow for coverage of said PTO usage.

Advice to Management

Hire more people.