ReAssure Reviews

Updated 9 Jul 2020

3.8
ReAssure CEO Matt Cuhls
Matt Cuhls
Pros
  • "Able to work flexi and work from home(in 3 reviews)

• "Great working environment, great benefits, flexible start and finish times, engaging work, engaging management(in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review
    COVID-19

"Fantastic company!"

Current Employee - Editor in Telford, England

I have been working at ReAssure full-time for less than a year

Pros

ReAssure is a supportive company with a focus on the customer and the people in the business. With lots of opportunities to develop and learn new skills, I think people here can really develop their careers based on their interests and skill sets. Ideas are valued, you’re listened to, and you feel like you make a difference. With the recent Covid19 situation, ReAssure has shown how much of a family friendly and flexible workplace it is, and I am proud to be part of such a customer focussed and inclusive team. Feel supported and valued and would recommend ReAssure as a company to anyone looking to join.

Cons

Not applicable at this moment.

May 22, 2020HR Representative

Thank you for your positive review - we really appreciate your comments, especially at this difficult time. We are really proud of our flexible culture and happy to hear that you have had all the support you have needed. It is also well recognised that happy employees provide great customer service. We hope you continue to enjoy your time with us! Thanks, Alex

2. "Great company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Telford, England

I have been working at ReAssure full-time

Pros

Flexible, supportive, varied, fair, good pay

Cons

Offices are cramped and hot desking

3. "It's a Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hitchin, England

I have been working at ReAssure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Like most office , customer service jobs , it is what you make it. If you have a positive attitude then it will be returned to.you. if your attitude is negative , you won't gain anything. Like most things really.  If you don't actively take responsibility for how you conduct yourself and how you feel inside then negativity will follow you around wherever you go into whatever job you get like a lead balloon.

Cons

Rubbish parking ! Work is monotonous. A good stepping stone onto better things.

4. COVID-19

"ReAssure cares"

Current Employee - Personal Assistant in Telford, England

I have been working at ReAssure full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some of the pro's for working with ReAssure include the generous leave and benefits package. The office building in Telford has been completely refurbished over the last 2 years and is a modern, clean and bright environment to work in. The employees are amazing and are a fantastic bunch to work alongside. ReAssure has looked after me during my time working there. I am so happy I was able to secure a position with them. They are continuning to look after us in this uncertain time of Coronavirus by providing fully paid employment, largely permitting us to work from home and by supplementing the lower grades with a small allowance to help towards home working expenses. I love working for this company and enjoy working with my team.

Cons

A con for working here would be parking availability but of course that isnt an issue at the moment and you would find that in most places you would be working.

May 22, 2020HR Representative

Thank you for your positive review - we really appreciate your kind words and the want to share your views on Glassdoor. At ReAssure we strive to put our people at the heart of everything we do and that the working environment is a great place. We hope you continue to enjoy your time with us and enjoy a rewarding career! Thanks, Alex

5. "Not the worst place to work"

Former Employee - Financial Accounting Assistant in Telford, England

I worked at ReAssure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good place to start your career

Cons

salary could be better and more consistent within different internal grades

June 2, 2020HR Representative

Thank you for your review and the feedback. It’s great to hear your pro’s particularly that you feel Reassure was a great place to start off your career and that you stayed with us for a few years before moving on. However it’s disappointing to hear that you feel salary provisions could be more consistent internally. We work hard and have a formal process in place to ensure consistency across our role grade framework and we use the Hay methodology for salary bench marking to check that all roles are bench marked consistently preventing any concerns around equal pay. In our recent employee survey, ‘communication’ was a theme of some of the questions asked and action plans are in place across business functions if this was an area of improvement so hopefully if any improvements are needed in this area, they’ll be addressed through this feedback.

6. "Conflict of Interest"

I have been working at ReAssure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Large employer in the area

Cons

Too much middle management and 'jobs for boys'

June 2, 2020HR Representative

Thank you for your review and the feedback, both the pro’s and the con’s. We’d like to respond to your point around too much middle management and ‘jobs for the boys’ Its difficult for us to respond fully to this without examples so we’d welcome the opportunity to understand a bit more about these points so I’d like to invite you to speak with your line manager or Head of Function about these in the first instance, alternatively please contact our HR team.

7. "Manual Calculations"

1.0
    Current Employee - Manual Calculation Representative

I have been working at ReAssure full-time for more than a year

Pros

27 days holiday plus bank Holidays with option to purchase 5 more. Social events like summer and Christmas parties.

Cons

Pay significantly bellow competitors. No reward or recognition for going above and beyond. Management shows obvious favouritism. Disproportionate distribution of work amongst team. Team leaders lack knowledge of teams work. Management isn't open to criticism. Lack of progression opportunities.

February 6, 2020HR Representative

Thank you for your review and the feedback. It’s good to hear that some pro’s for you are things like our generous flexible holiday benefit and the social activities . We are particularly proud of our benefits package generally of which holiday is just one of them. However it’s disappointing to hear that you have concerns around areas of reward and recognition, management approach and the distribution of work. We’d welcome the opportunity to understand a bit more about the individual points you’ve raised, either through the anonymous feedback link on One Team Hub or speaking with your line manager or Head of Function about these in the first instance, alternatively please contact our HR team.

8. "Good company to work for, although Team Leaders barely get any recognition."

4.0
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Norwich, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ReAssure full-time

Pros

People Benefits Volunteering opportunities Events Career opportunities

Cons

Teams too large Others getting paid more for doing less Ridiculous rating system Constantly restructuring which doesn't work Favouritism Being on Tea and Milk duty, as if we don't have enough to do. Having to pay for teams events and claiming back, we don't all have the money for this. No recognition

January 16, 2020HR Representative

Thank you for your review and the feedback. It’s great to hear that some pro’s for you are things like the opportunity for volunteering, benefits and our people. We are particularly proud of our benefits package and CSR activities so its great to hear our people are enjoying them. However it’s disappointing to hear that you have concerns around some of our processes and ways of working and we’d welcome the opportunity to understand a bit more about the individual points. Can I invite you to speak with your line manager or Head of Function about these in the first instance, alternatively please contact our HR team.

9. "Great company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Hitchin, England

I worked at ReAssure part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Friendly teams to work with Bank holidays off Overtime offered on excellent rates Varied types of work Fast pace Canteen is really nice Close to the town centre Christmas & Summer parties

Cons

No parking on site for new starters, it took me a long time (years) to be offered a space Rarely a part timer is employed. Majority of staff were employed full time

February 6, 2020HR Representative

Thank you for your positive review - we really appreciate your kind words and the want to share your views on Glassdoor. At ReAssure we strive to put our people at the heart of everything we do and that the working environment is a great place. It is also well recognised that happy employees provide great customer service. We hope you continue to enjoy your time with us and enjoy a rewarding career! Thanks, Alex

10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Telford, England

I have been working at ReAssure full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

ReAssure have clear career progression plans in place and will actively look to help you develop at any level you join at. I have been working here 8 years and enjoy being part of ReAssure’ culture.

Cons

N/A no cons for Reassure

November 27, 2019HR Representative

Thank you for your positive review. It is good to hear that your experience has been positive - we hope you continue to develop and have a long career with us!

Found 49 reviews