Teachcast Reviews

Updated Feb 10, 2022

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

4.8

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0

Honest 6 Month Review

Feb 10, 2022 - Esol Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Percent pay increase with time , month to month Clear training through videos and virtual meetings

Cons

Company weekly or monthly changes polices Supervisors ask teachers to check in 30 minutes outside of work block

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great part time work

May 7, 2021 - Supervisor/Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home with decent pay. You are actually an employee not an independent contractor like with many online teaching companies. That means the company pays you hourly, regardless of having students or not. Management is very supportive and always looking to train and improve.

Cons

Overnight/graveyard hours but there is some flexibility with that

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Love it here!

May 9, 2021 - Manager in Cody, WY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the flexible;e schedule that this career allows me to have. I have learned many different skills and my day is never the same. I have received several promotions over the years and I am excited about what my future brings here with TeachCast.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great option for teaching from home

Apr 7, 2021 - ESL Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Allows me to work from the comforts of my home. * Even though you are working from home, it still feels like you are going "out" to work because they professional/dress code standard that they have for teachers - which I love. * The students we teach are wonderful! The interaction with these international students is so great! They are happy people and love to learn the English language. It allows for a great rapport to be built with the students. * Belt System for teaching evaluations that allows you to move up on the pay scale through bonuses.

Cons

* Late/Graveyard shifts if that is the shift you end up with. The company is really good about letting you pick your shift though so it really isn't a con.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Why work for TeachCast?

Mar 8, 2021 - Content Creator in Wyoming, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The advantages of working for this company includes learning new strategies and cooperating with the best in the field. They are specialized in online education. I have a PhD in educational technology and language acquisition. Accordingly, cooperating with this company equipped me with whole arsenal of strategies to be a better teacher/material developer. They primarily establish rapport and then you feel comfortable to share your ideas and work for them. There is nothing I want to complain about when it comes to my colleagues.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing you need to change here.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0

Great Company

Nov 24, 2020 - ESL Teacher in Vernal, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Set Schedule Great co workers Great support from management

Cons

Schedule is in the middle of the night.

Continue reading