The Virtual Call Centre Network Reviews

Updated 17 Feb 2021

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

4.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 4.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Self employed - Working from home

17 Feb 2021 - Customer Service Representative in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super flexible hours. Work from home. Company perks. Full training. Fortnightly pay.

Cons

Self employed so no holiday pay. Initial outlay of c. £100 for training and equipment

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Customer representative

25 Jan 2021 - Virtual Customer Service Representative in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, nice, cool, choose hours

Cons

Repetitive, no pay for training

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great for flexibility but low rate of pay & repetitive work.

5 Nov 2019 - Customer Service Professional in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Choose Your Own Hours Work From Home Before doing this I've worked in call centres for around 5 years and this is pretty much along the lines of what I've done in all my previous call centre jobs. The good thing about this is that you can fit it around school run, doctors appointments etc.

Cons

Pay For Your Own Training £30 + Equipment Get's a bit monotonous Low hourly rate The biggest downside is that you don't get paid for training. When you first get started it's really daunting but when you get to know how everything works it's gets very repetitive as you are literally having the same conversations over and over again. The basic rate is £8.30 per hour which is pretty low. You can earn additional bonuses for performance but even then you are only looking at a max of £9 per hour.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

The Virtual Call Centre Network Response

Head of Resourcing

I'm sorry to hear that you missed out on the various up-skill training courses over the past year. From reading your review we were unable to establish which client you were referring to however I can say that on most campaigns there is usually 1 up-skill training class every quarter for each agent to participate in. Furthermore last year a number of our agents moved into more senior positions such as Chat PF, QAPF and a couple even joined some of our clients training teams. I'd also like to take this opportunity to add that most of the training team, performance facilitators and even members of the client success team started of as Customer Service Professionals so it is possible to progress within a campaign if this is something you are interested in doing.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews