The Virtual Call Centre Network Reviews

Updated 5 Nov 2019

4.0

"Great for flexibility but low rate of pay & repetitive work."

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Professional in Birmingham, England

I worked at The Virtual Call Centre Network part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility Choose Your Own Hours Work From Home Before doing this I've worked in call centres for around 5 years and this is pretty much along the lines of what I've done in all my previous call centre jobs. The good thing about this is that you can fit it around school run, doctors appointments etc.

Cons

Pay For Your Own Training £30 + Equipment Get's a bit monotonous Low hourly rate The biggest downside is that you don't get paid for training. When you first get started it's really daunting but when you get to know how everything works it's gets very repetitive as you are literally having the same conversations over and over again. The basic rate is £8.30 per hour which is pretty low. You can earn additional bonuses for performance but even then you are only looking at a max of £9 per hour.

Continue reading

The Virtual Call Centre Network Response

November 6, 2019Head of Resourcing

I'm sorry to hear that you missed out on the various up-skill training courses over the past year. From reading your review we were unable to establish which client you were referring to however I can say that on most campaigns there is usually 1 up-skill training class every quarter for each agent to participate in. Furthermore last year a number of our agents moved into more senior positions such as Chat PF, QAPF and a couple even joined some of our clients training teams. I'd also like to take this opportunity to add that most of the training team, performance facilitators and even members of the client success team started of as Customer Service Professionals so it is possible to progress within a campaign if this is something you are interested in doing.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 1 review