Typeform Reviews

Updated 9 Jun 2021

Found 113 of over 118 reviews

4.3
Typeform CEO   Joaquim Lechà (no image)
Joaquim Lechà
Pros
  • "Amazing offices and you get to work from Barcelona(in 12 reviews)

• "Good lunches, Barception and the offices are nice(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I would say the cons is the negativity that can drag the teams down right now, lack of trust in the leadership team and the mindset that it's all bad(in 9 reviews)

• "After the new CEO, CPO, CTO and a bunch of other C’s joined, there has been a continued talent escape and people are(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0

Great so far!

19 May 2021 - Designer in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone very helpful, always ready to answer - at their best - any questions/requests.

Cons

As I was mentioning, very good do far!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A place that I really enjoy

22 May 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Batavia, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been here about 4 months so far and quite honestly, since leaving my previous company, I've been able to actually stop several anxiety meds as the company is a really comfortable place to be. Everyone is incredibly nice and I like having the autonomy to structure change within your own department and across other departments.

Cons

Some colleagues are not as mindful of time when a meeting is about to end, so you need to actively remind others that you need to drop.

3. 5.0

Great perks, culture

16 Nov 2020 - Product Designer in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Typeform really takes care of its people. When the pandemic hit, we all got a €1000 stimulus to create a home office. Lunch is included (€9 a day) through Cobee. If you're a designer you get a 4K screen and so on. The relocation package is generous and the move was simple and straightforward. The culture is friendly, welcoming, and working in the design team feels like a dream come true. You can expect your career as a product designer to develop in a natural way (thanks to the director of design).

Cons

-The tech debt is wide and deep; the backend is unruly but we are constantly expected to build features using it and hit OKRs. There are talks about speedups and code health but they live and die along the lines of "how is this connected to growth directly?" and "can you do it in a sprint or two?" -You'll get a "laptop" to work on. Make sure you negotiate for a 16" macbook Pro as part of your offer; otherwise they'll give you an entry level 13" pro you'll be stuck with. Upgrading equipment is shady, and some folks in IT support expect bribes in order to help you out. Bribes include these company coins (internal bonus points you can give others). -some teams don't have PMs so they have to figure things out as they go. But this is improving with new hires!

Continue reading
      8 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company that really cares.

27 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been an employee at Typeform for over a year now and up till now, I can only say that it´s been an amazing journey despite the Covid -19 situation. From my very first conversation with Alex, followed by a fantastic onboarding with Kasia, I was made to feel at home with from the get-go. 6 -months into the job the Covid pandemic struck the whole of Europe. At no given moment did I ever feel that my job was at risk or even unsettled. The people team gave weekly updates informing Typeformers of the latest news, regarding business and Covid. During the pandemic, the company went the extra mile to ensure that everyone was cared for with continuous help and support. A company that evolves - Typeform is now a remote-first organisation which has adapted in record time to the new circumstances and continues to learn on how to create amazing experiences without having to be in an office. Is the company perfect? No, but like any start-up is definitely on its way to being up there with some of the big players. It´s effortless to criticise what the Org. hasn't got but is important to recognise the business for all the good things that it has.

Cons

Urgent need of a more diverse workforce in Engineering - this is not a problem only common to Typeform.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee

The place to be right now!

3 Jun 2021 - Senior Data Scientist in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company fast-growing, with tons of motivation and great great people, humble and knowledgable. The hiring and onboarding process was very smooth, and you will feel cared and important.

Cons

Structure in a fast-growing digital company is challenging, so be ready to adapt.

6. 5.0

Awesome culture

9 Jun 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Genuine people, great product, passion and enthusiasm for the future

Cons

Startup growing pains, needs more focus, work on becoming global company

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I feel like home at my first day

3 Jun 2021 - Frontend Engineer in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome onboarding. It was well organized!

Cons

There are no cons so far

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 2.0
      Former Employee

Think it twice

17 May 2021 - Software Engineer in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working and great perks

Cons

It used to be an amazing company but the founders and all the great people left. In engineering, there's a culture of fear, micromanagement. As a lot of people left or were fired, they are rushing and not taking a lot of care of new hires, meaning that engineering teams are less knowledgeable and usually there are people difficult to work with. Engineering diversity has become zero and discrimination is evident. There are no opportunities to learn and grow as a professional. Unlimited vacations are cool, but think twice before joining this company.

9. 5.0

Great company!

5 May 2021 - Senior Data Scientist in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really a great company to work for. Work is engaging, people are nice and the salary and benefits are good.

Cons

Have not encountered them yet!

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Happy and proud to work here :)

2 Jun 2021 - HRBP in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, feeling trusted to do my job, growing opportunities

Cons

Fast growth, fast growth, fast growth

Viewing 1 - 10 of 113 Reviews