nPlan Reviews

Updated 16 Jan 2020

5.0
nPlan Co-Founder and CEO Dev Amratia  (no image)
Dev Amratia
  1. "nPlan push the boundaries of what's possible, and live the values they talk about"

Current Employee - General Manager in London, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for more than a year

Pros

nPlan is made up of great people, working collaboratively to solve a big, challenging problem in the construction industry at a time of great upheaval. Working here provides a once in a generation opportunity to make an impact at an industry level. What I really like about the day to day of working at nPlan is that we have a well defined set of values that we truly live by. Our values don't just sit in a document or on the wall, but we continually measure ourselves against them. We celebrate when we live up to them and we learn from the moments when we don't.

Cons

I came from a large corporate and found the lack of direction challenging at first. When you join a small team you truly get to make an impact on the direction of travel for the organisation. This required an adjustment on my part - instead of waiting for an instruction, I had to learn to make a decision and run with it. Everyone is empowered and supported to do this at nPlan.

2. "Culture-driven, challenging and active workplace"

Current Employee - Machine Learning Engineer in London, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at nPlan has been a great experience for me. We are several small teams working on big problems, which keeps things challenging and interesting all the time. I think that the biggest benefit of working at nPlan is that everyone's ideas get heard and evaluated on their merit. If you can think of a solution to a problem, you are encouraged to implement it. On top of that, you have good work/life balance, great people, great benefits and the possibility to work on a problem that will change the world for the better.

Cons

The cons of working at nPlan come, mainly, from being an early stage startup. For instance, many processes are not yet properly defined, a lot of time is spent making decisions, attending meetings that are not necessarily relevant to you or not ever having enough people to get everything done on time. However, all these cons are balanced out by the culture of the company, which encourages everyone, at every level, to continuously improve themselves and the company.

Continue reading

3. "Part of a strong team and can make real impact to the world"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in London, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Really exciting how deep and meaningful the work is - Team calibre is very high without being arrogant about it

Cons

- It can be tough to keep up with the pace

4. "Continual personal & company growth"

I have been working at nPlan full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Awesome team & culture - Constant growth in technology and clients - Using the latest technology possible - Super autonomous work - Solving a society-wide problem, that will truly positively impact people - Flexible working hours - Pool table, free beer & food

Cons

- Occasional growth pain, as with any start-up - Occasional late night to meet a deadline

5. "My Dream Job"

Current Employee - Machine Learning Engineer in London, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exciting mission, great culture and wonderful people, challenging problems

Cons

sometimes we get very tight deadlines

6. "Really exciting mission that will change the construction industry forever"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team spirit, really smart (40% of the team is at PhD level), friendly, exciting mission, nice office with free beer!

Cons

The pace at which things move can be difficult to keep up with

7. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in London, England

I have been working at nPlan full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The feeling of ownership at nPlan and the direct impact that anyone can have whilst working here is tangible and empowering.

Cons

Sometimes there can be deadlines that mean we have to work hard at our goals, but that is part for the course of being an early stage startup

8. "Analyst"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at nPlan full-time

Pros

A Very good working environment

Cons

Nothing in specific in this Co

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews