nPlan Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

3.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at nPlan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

It was a google meets call. We had 30 minutes to chat. It was a very professional and detailed interview. I was pretty nervous and excited so maybe I misinterpreted some of the questions and didn't focus so well.

Interview Questions
  • Has one of your projects gone wrong, and how have you reacted?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

I was led to believe that the introductory 30-minute interview would be a chat to discuss my experience, interests and what I am looking for in my next role (according to the company's candidate guide). I was even directed to read extensive materials about the company's values and culture. Therefore, I assumed that this would be a general talk with a focus on values. However, what I got in the interview was a formal cross-examination of my portfolio in great detail. I thought that skill tests would be reserved for the 2nd stage of the application, by the means of a practical assessment that would determine skill in a more reliable way than a portfolio examination. Only 1 minute at best was spent talking about values/culture. Not at all what I expected from a company that claims to be 'all about people'. No effort at all was put in by the interviewer to get to know me, all I was asked were technical questions. Not to mention that I was only allowed 3 minutes at the end to ask questions about the role, and the interviewer's overall attitude was nonchalant and even a bit sarcastic at times. Their supposed people-focused attitude was my sole reason for applying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=nPlan~2081483
Join the conversation on

nPlan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at nPlan

Interview

A set of few interviews. First a call with the hiring manager (not an HR) and then a technical interview. Overall a very nice process. The process was ok and the hiring manager really tried to make it comfortable

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your previous product that looks similar to what we do

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

It's not often you use the words "enjoyable" and "interview process" in the same sentence. Honestly, this was the best interview process I have ever had. Everyone I spoke to was incredibly smart, extremely passionate and beyond helpful. I was asked thought-provoking questions and each conversation I had was of value. The interview process consists of 3 different interviews with various members of the team and a mock task to test my skills. I cannot speak highly enough of the team at nPlan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

nPlan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at nPlan in Jan 2022

Interview

Initial phone call with team member (30 min) asking a range of brief technical, business and soft skills questions Technical interview (1h). Asking to perform data transformation. Pros: - Polite and friendly staff - Convenient online IDE for collaborative tech exercise Cons: - No feedback provided after tech interview, request for feedback ignored

Interview Questions
  • Example when you received negative feedback
  • Aggregate multi-level dataset to obtain confidence intervals from multiple data samples

nPlan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at nPlan

Interview

There’re quite a few stages to ensure cultural alignment, understanding of company vision, and technical foundations. Overall, it’s more stages than another companies I’ve applied for but it has allowed to meet almost everyone that I’d be working directly with, plus the CEO. The company has been extremely responsive (<2 days for every query or decision to the next stage), and offers comprehensible feedback to make it a learning process not just a test.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about nPlan? Which value do you relate to the most?

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon, Lisbon

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (Lisbon, Lisbon) in Dec 2021

Interview

The fastest and the most complex interview process I have ever had: 1) First talk with Talent Manager 2) Product Designer 3) Design task with Product Designer and Product Manager 4) One more task during interview 5) Values interview 6) And 4 hours of work together 7) Reference check Each interview was fun, all the people are super cool, enjoyed talking to each of them. The best part, I guess, was working together, even the time was short, definitely enjoyer interviewing each of them. Need to highlight Talent Manager, have never felt that much support during the process from anyone, but from hiring company was definitely pleasant surprise. Always received reply in 2-3 days which is definitely plus. Nevertheless I think the process can be shorter, one of the Task steps can be skipped

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

The process is quite long and thorough, consisting of 4 rounds, but I received feedback from every interview within 2 working days. Furthermore, Jack and Sameer from the team would regularly keep in contact between the stages to make sure I was comfortable and had all my questions answered. To me, this demonstrated their willingness to invest in people and make sure I had all the info to decide whether I would be a good fit and whether I wanted to be a part of the journey. Overall a strenuous, but enjoyable and insightful experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

Comfortable and transparent. nPlan shared lots of info beforehand on how the process would pan out and what to expect which helped to put me at ease. During the process I met lots of people from across the whole business which helped to give a real indication of what the team was like. Though there were several stages, I quickly learnt that this was because nPlan genuinely care about their team and want to be absolutely sure that the fit is right!

Interview Questions
  • A real mix of the following: - Generic questions about my experience and motivations - Competency questions relevant to my role - e.g. managing a difficult situation, implementing a new initiative - Values questions based around nPlans key values - Live task activity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at nPlan (London, England)

Interview

The total interview is 5 rounds, I got rejected on 3rd. Whoever invents this recruitment process need to rethink it twice, it took you 3 week to realised I wasn't the right fit even after a design challenge. Totally waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduction call 2. Design task 3. Task review and design critic
1 person found this interview helpful