- Chicago, United States
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 20 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (GRPN)
- Founded in 2008
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
What people are saying about Groupon
Got a burning question about Groupon? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Groupon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in BangaljhiNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Groupon (Bangaljhi) in Dec 2023
Interview- Applied through linkedIn
- Call from HR on Tuesday
- She said interview will be scheduled next Tuesday then no invitations, n no response for the calls
- Calls me back on Monday
- Interview scheduled for the next Monday
- No JD even after asking many times
- Interview was taken by Developer
- He had no knowledge on testing process and did not know what to ask and what to expect
- gave a question from hackerrank which was developer’s interview question, asked me to implement two methods
- the interviewer himself could not able to explain the problem statementInterview
1. Implemented reward system for P2P payment system - implement getNumberOfTransaction method - implement IsSenderEligible for rewardAnswer Question
See All 1,127 interviews
Last month, Grouponers participated in the ninth annual Volunteerathon, a global initiative of do-gooder-y. In just 12 days, more than 300 teammates donated more than 1,125 hours of community service to support the phenomenal work of our community partners, including more than 20 in-person events. A huge thank you to #TeamGroupon for all of their contributions! 👏👏
Groupon Awards & Accolades
- Best Large Companies to Work For, Built In, 2022
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index, 2022
Popular Careers with Groupon Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Groupon Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Groupon
Employees rate Groupon 3.2 out of 5 stars based on 4,250 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 43% of employees would recommend working at Groupon to a friend. This is based on 4,250 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
54% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Groupon as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Groupon.
28% of employees think that Groupon has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.