1E Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

1E

Application

I interviewed at 1E

Interview

The process was very well structured. There were several stages with several people, they were always grouped together to avoid interview fatigue for all involved. Feedback was always prompt and the recruiter was super helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a system design and suggest improvements.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1E (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Telephone interview with the company recruiter, coffee chat with future boss/colleague, followed by a panel interview with team members. In the panel interview, you needed to prepare a presentation. No feedback given after the panel interview, and no follow up by the recruiter - only received an email from LinkedIn that they were not taking my application any further.

Interview Questions
  • What is a project that you managed from start to finish, and what would you change?
  • Why do you want to work for 1E?
  • What is something your best work colleague would say about you, and what about someone who doesn't like you?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

164 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 1E (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied for the UI Developer position. The interview process was quite smooth and the interviewers were helpful. The process had 5 rounds as below: 1. 1-hour Technical interview 2. Take home technical task - A small task should not take more than 2 hours. 3. Technical task follow-up - Here you need to explain your task, how you implemented it, and the approach. 4. HR culture interview 5. Final interview with the CEO - For me, this round was canceled as my previous rounds went well. The entire process was completed within a week.

Interview Questions
  • In the technical interview round, I was asked some frequently asked questions on React and Javascript, ES6 classes. I was also asked to explain the project I have worked on in my previous company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1E (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

I have to say that after a number of ghosters after ending the interview process, 1E has to be one of the worst companies in terms of showing any respect or empathy. You're expected to put together 45 minutes of presentations after a number of separate calls with different individuals. The VP of Success, who I had a good rapport with during the interview process (faking it is obviously a skill) flat out ignored a polite request for interview feedback. So I was essentially told that they had gone in a different direction, but not why. Awful place to interview, and I would advise you stay far away.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to put together two presentations, 30 minutes for a product demonstration to a panel of 6. And then 15 minutes on a 30/60/90 day plan for if I were to join the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 1E (London, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Call with a recruiter then call with potential line manager then a task presentation. If this went further another two interviews with the CEO and the team. The interview reflected many of the negative reviews. Was told that there is a level of micromanaging from the owner. Came out that the CEO wrote a lot of the draft copy for the website. Very concerned if a CEO feels the need to do that instead of other tasks. Withdrew from the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ealing, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 1E (Ealing, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Phone interviews Ok. The In-company interview was awful. First of all, there was no one at the reception. Secondly, they asked me to do an excel test about FX without proper instructions and what is even worse, without a valid software Licence. The test was followed by a 30 mins interview with finance and hr.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? What can you tell me about this skill on your cv? Etc, nothing too complex.

Anonymous Employee in Kurukshetra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 1E (Kurukshetra) in Nov 2019

Interview

2 test 1 McQ test 1 coding test 1 tech interview question asked from DBMS, operating system, data structure, oops etc 1 hr interview quiz, general hr question why you want to join, what you known about company, hobbies, achievement, weaknesses etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

1E

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1E in Sep 2019

Interview

Aptitude and Technical Test: having 3 sections first being the general Aptitude and Logical Reasoning questions. The 2nd section had technical MCQs regarding programming mainly concerned with OOPS concepts and CPP. The third section was coding test having 2 questions. One was hard and one was moderate difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • Only one round of face to face interviews were taken. Questions regarding computer networking and data structures were asked. Other than that most of the questions were regarding the interviewee's personal interests and skills. I was also asked to explain my B.Tech project and what role did I play specifically to get it done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1E (Noida) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was interviewed in septemeber & it includes total of 5 rounds.The first 2 were technical rounds.Very good questions were asked and the focus was much on scenarios to analyse your problem solving skills.

Interview Questions
  • New features of servicenow release? How to resolve the integration failed requests?

1E

Application

I interviewed at 1E

Interview

The process was little difficult to get into this company. All should have good knowledge before going to an interview. They should maintain the time and good place to start the ones career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews