Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Interview

I interviewed at my university. I could tell the interviewer didn't think I was smart enough so he seemed uninterested the rest of the time. the interview lasted around 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was based on my resume. Asked a lot of questions based on my resume. Rest was based on my skills. Should be sure what you put on the resume. Nothing was out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to explain your final year project   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

1st round was jam,2nd round is client round they will be giving one audio clip need to listen and write,next email writing and they will be giving one topic need to speak and final round hr

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It is good , I got hiered by them

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through the university website and university career center. I had to submit both resumes and cover letters. I was selected for an interview and was placed in a slot. The interview was one to one and it was not intimidating at all. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel pressured at all.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Attended entry-level consultant interviews. Was selected for interviews from a campus career fair. The entry-level interview process seems misleading in hindsight. Accenture attempts to compare their entry level roles to those of the top consulting companies (Bain, BCG, McKinsey).

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It's a systematic process , no need to meet HR. System will ask you questions. And why we should hire you? Like that normal questions they ask. They give you one mins time to prepare the answer. After you have to say the answer , it's one time opportunity. Like that they will ask 3 questions .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was a long process. It exactly took 1 week to be completed.
    There were several rounds and each round consist of simple questions . At the end of interview they offered a salary that was not acceptable.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1. Online application filling in personal information and other education information (cover letter needed)
    2. Personality test which accesses your fit with the company.
    3. Online interview questions consist of generic work handling abilities.
    4. Physically attend an assessment day (did not get)

Interview Questions

• How can the different functions of Accenture be integrated in their operation?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was very easy process but Recruitment team is not in sync with the technical team.and they do not respond on time.HRs are arrogant sometimes and do not answer calls.they do not get back even if selected

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.