Aerohive Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 3 Dec 2018

2.9

Sort:

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Aerohive Networks in February 2017.

Interview

Following a phone screening interview with HR, I had an interview scheduled with the hiring manager a few days later. At the agreed day and time, I waited to get a call but none came. When I followed up via email with the HR person who had set up my interview to inquire and try to reschedule, my message was ignored. I never received a response from them.
    This is unacceptable and disrespectful behavior! Definitely would NOT recommend this company based on the way they treat people.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Process was several in person interviews with young employees with little experience themselves, which made the interviews easy. One of my interviewers became one of my good friends and the process was proven to be extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• if your former employees would describe you in one word ht would it be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

theye ===l

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was a quick call overview on their position and my experience. She was a pleasant person to talk to and was very helpful with all the questions that I have about the company. They have a lease 60 positions in the inside sales representative position. They are always looking for new candidates. And I was able to find them on LinkedIn. After interviewing process I was told that there would be a another phone call interview with the director of sales and then a in person interview with a panel.

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks (Milpitas, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Very positive interview & hiring process. The talent acquisition team and members of the interviewing team were all very professional, welcoming, nice and knowledgeable. The entire process was organized, professional and efficient. The talent acquisition team was very responsive.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of some programs you managed   1 Answer

Technical Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks (Tulsa, OK (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn and asked me to set up at time to talk on the phone. She was professional and friendly and called me exactly at the time I told her I was available. The primary purpose of this interview is to screen candidates who may not fit into their organizational culture.. She asked me to compare and contrast my background to others at Aerohive after providing a summary. The recruiter said potential candidates must have a strong network engineering and admin core and that it would be nice to also find candidates with strong radio frequency (RF) engineering skills. Be prepared to also answer questions about customer engineering support. Recruiter then told me that she will forward my resume to the hiring manager for a technical interview.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

it went well; indepth with respect to what i am working based on JOB requirements based on my resume and previous work experience
    Be prepared with everything on your resume before attempting

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks.

Interview

First interview with recruiter, second interview phone interview and finally onsite interview with SE's. Same interview as other companies where there are 3 filters. Final onsite interview took 4 hours

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks in January 2018.

Interview

I spoke over the phone with one of the Senior Recruiters in HQ. She was very pleasant, professional and I felt like she listened to me, asked me questions on what I would like to do and how I would see myself at the company. We covered working locations, travel, compensation, etc.

More to follow.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks.

Interview

The interview process was a bit strange as the job posting didn't reflect the interview or questions. I believe the interviewers didn't create the job post so there was a huge disconnect and a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some interesting questions, and although I asked my own I asked some of theirs in return and was given strange facial expressions.   Answer Question

Principal QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerohive Networks (Portland, OR (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I attended one of Aerohive's recruiting event and found out that they were significantly growing their Portland office. Marie (recruiter) was tremendously helpful in putting me in touch with the hiring manager and decision makers. I felt that she was really trying to get me a job there and going out of her way to do so. I appreciated the hiring manager's openness in looking at the core skills instead of grilling you on the latest buzzwords. It seemed like a very supportive place to work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.