Agilent Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 334 of over 334 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agilent Technologies

Agilent Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

They organized an initial phone interview through a hiring manager to discuss skills and qualifications. Did not hear back for a while and had to follow up myself. Overall, an easy and organized process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about past experiences, technical skills and why im interested in the role. No technical questions were asked.
    Answer Question

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

Had about 6 interviews with leadership across different functions with whom I would be working with. Everyone was extremely pleasant and the interviews were conversational. Nothing surprising. Started with a pitch about the company and what the plans are, spoke about my experiences and how they can bring value to the role. Few behavioral questions. Spoke about some high level topics regarding Agilent and the overall market then ended with my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experiences. Example of working cross-functionally/in a team.

Agilent Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then with hiring manager, then panel interview with current employees/potential team members. Heard back from the recruiter within 1-2 days after the panel interviews and received an offer very quickly, with the start date about 2 weeks from the offer date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2021

Interview

1st was supposed to be a screener phone call but the recruiter became busy and forwarded my application. I moved on to the hiring manager where I presented for 15 minutes. I answered some technical questions (like a quiz) for a total of an hour. Then moved to the next round with the regional sales manager and we just had a casual conversation about the job and experience. Last round was the team of 6 people who were from a variety of different backgrounds. Presented for 30 minutes and did Q&A for another 20-30 minutes. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested specifically in this position? Why did you use another method over our method?

Agilent Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

Muito correto, respeitoso e nos permite nos soltar! Excelente, processo muito profissional e correto. Uma das melhores entrevistas que já participei. Recomendo muito a todos que tiverem a oportunidade de participar, aproveitem a entrevista para aprendizado.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Agilent Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies in Apr 2021

Interview

Il colloquio si basa in 3 step. Il primo consiste in un'intervista conoscitiva per via telefonica. Il secondo un video-colloquio in cui vengono rivolte domande di carattere tecnico inerenti la posizione. Mentre il terzo un'intervista per presentare al meglio l'incarico lavorativo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

It was an hour interview session with the hiring manager 1 to 1 through video conferencing WebEx. Started with self introduction and followed by past/ current job scope and experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your biggest challenges/your strength point/ your weaknesses?

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

Recruiter requested to schedule get to know call. Walked through current status. Hiring manager called to discuss the resume and give an overview of the position and expectations. Next was technical round to find bugs and better way of writing code.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Agilent Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies in Mar 2021

Interview

Pre-Screen, then two panel interviews of 3 and 2 people. Pre-screen was audio only, then the panel interviews were video of hiring manager, and audio only for other panelists. Process moved fairly quickly, recruiter was responsive. I was final two and didn't get the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

Everything very well structured and well done. The recruiter provided me with instructions for a Deck to prepare. 30, 60, 90 plan has been asked, with one hour to present.

Interview Questions
  • Soft and Hard skills, future works expectations, how you work under pressure. How you behave has a Team player, strength and weaknesses.
1 person found this interview helpful