Agilent Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Agilent Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Agilent Technologies

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied online at Agilent.com. I received an email from the recruiter and he passed my resume on to the hiring manager. The hiring manager aranged a phone interview with me that was very pleasant. My next interview was with one of the senior engineers of the group. It was challenging, but also very pleasant. My final interview was with 5 people, 4 engineers and another manager. Some of the questions and tasks were challenging, but most of it I did good on. I think I could have done better, but my enthusiasm for the position helped. Prepare for your interview by reviewing your coarse work and relax. Be enthusiastic and confident about your skills. Finally, be honest on your resume and don't say you know something if you don't. They will test you on your resume and if you can't do what you say, you won't be hired. All of the people that interviewed me were very friendly and fair.

Interview Questions

• I can't give away company questions, but some logic questions were asked and I was asked to design a couple of simple algorithyms.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. The offer was very generous.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview

First step was in person behaviorial interview then a technical interview over the phone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado City, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Colorado City, CO (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

I was called my recruiter. It was a resume walk through. But majorly he was asking C++ questions. Constructor , Destructor and virutal functions.

Interview Questions

• Base class and derived class pointer array   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

First, there's a phone interview. This was done using NetMetting with a shared workspace so the interviewer can watch you code. Next was an onsite interview.

The interview starts with a 30 minute presentation to be given in front of the entire interview team, including the hiring manager and each person who will interview you throughout the day. After that are 5 one-on-one, one hour interviews with an informal lunch in the middle.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the night before to give the 30 minute presentation. This is a normal part of the process, except for the short notice. Evidently, the hiring manager forgot to tell me until then, but I luckily had one nearly ready.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. They gave me only 1 week instead of the standard 2 weeks.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Wilmington, DE (US)).

Interview

Initial Phone Interview, then onsite 3 round interview. Phone interview mostly on resume, past projects. Called after 15 days for the onsite. Onsite interview consists of behavioral ques, design and coding question.
    Behavioral ques - Most challenging project, how did you meet deadline for multiple projects
    Coding ques - Given a source code, find what is the expected output. Code had try, catch, finally block.
    Design ques - Design an imaginary television, what other features you would like to include?
    Overall nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Design a distributed museum where you need to ensure that information is available at each branch. How can you design the web pages so that each page content is different for each country and language?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted offer as it was a good one.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview started with a phone screening to talk about my past experience. It was a nice way to get familiar with who I would be meeting as well as the reverse. After that a few days later I was asked to come in for an interview with a couple folks from the marketing team and 1 R&D manager. The next day was a panel interview with order fulfillment during lunch. It would have been a one dat event but there are scheduling conflicts. It was very comfortable and everyone made me feel at ease. No pressure interview.

Interview Questions

• In your last job what was yor biggest frustration and how did I deal with it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

no feelings

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Wilmington, DE (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied at the beginning of Feb and got an email from the recruiter near the end of the month. She was absolutely wonderful! We had a brief resume walkthrough and would let me know if the manager was interested, they would schedule a phone call for us. I received an email that they wanted to move forward with me and sent me a document to prepare me for the phone interview. It was more behavioral based questions that I was asked but nothing blindsided me. A week later, received a phone call they wanted to bring me in for a final round interview. I needed to analyze some data and present the case study to a panel of 5 and give my recommendations. Everyone was friendly and very attentive and asked great questions! The overall experience was great and the staff was amazing.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview

5 steps

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

I came into Agilent and met with my manager and my mentor. They asked me about my previous coursework/ lab work and I explained to them my projects listed on my resume. Then they gave me some technical questions, that were really basic.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous projects. Which one did you like the most?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.