Alexander Chapman Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Applied online33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alexander Chapman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rahway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alexander Chapman (Rahway, NJ) in Jul 2021

Interview

Pathetic interview process. Asked ten questions in five minutes. Unprofessional recruitment by Alexander Chapman Ltd. Don’t work with them! The interviewer wouldn’t even let me explain the answer and move to the next question. Save your time and work with a better agency. Some idiot Indian interviewer and had no clue on how to conduct technical interviews. The recruiter keeps calling me with other avenues and I stopped taking calls eventually.

Interview Questions
  • How does hashmap in Java work
    Answer Question
  • What’s the architecture of MongoDb?
  • Explain how does Cassandra work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alexander Chapman (London, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

Company is a recruiting firm trying to fill a job in Washington, DC. Recruiter contacted me via email and I sent him my resume and told him that I am easier to reach after 5pm EST. He emailed back and said he would call me that day at 5:15pm EST. When the time came, I did not get a call and I could not call the recruiter because I lack international calling on my cellphone call plan (though I can call internationally via Skype). I tried emailing the information email listed on the contact webpage, and got an error message indicating that email does not work. I sent the error message email to the recruiter and to the other two recruiters from the same firm who contacted me previously. I got no response back. This firm does indicate on their web page that they have offices in NYC, but there is no contact information for that office. Recruiting firms should contact US-based job candidates from their US-based offices so the candidate can call back. As a result of this experience, I think this firm may not be real. Some firms just set up a realistic-looking web page and they are not real.

Interview Questions
  • What is the best time to reach you for a phone discussion?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alexander Chapman (London, England, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

I applied online. They set up a phone call and then invited me in for onsite interviews. I then had to come back to meet the senior director after the initial onsite.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly about my previous work and how they can use my skills. Example: how do you tackle challenges?
RSS Feed</>Embed