Amey Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amey Interview Questions

Interviews at Amey

Commercial Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Amey in January 2019.

Interview

Between an invitation and the interview 2 weeks. The interview was enjoyable, was told that would hear back in a couple of weeks. 6 months passed still no answer one way or another. Very disappointed as no initiative from HR had to chase them hard to get we don't know anything as an answer. Very poor. Also the standard questions produce by HR were irrelevant to the role that made some unanswerable.

Interview Questions

• How you can improve quality of a product?   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (Birmingham, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone and a face to face interview, with a detail insight to my work history and qualifications and attributes was offered the job on the spot and accepted the offer base on salary

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in March 2013.

Interview

I undertook a three stage interview process, the first being an approach from a former colleague. I then met my proposed manager for a discussion on how I could help Amey build a business for them based on my previous experience. My final interview was with the head of the business I was joining, whom I had met in another context, and a number of colleagues. Once again I was quizzed on how I would go about building a business and what the opportunities were for Amey.

Interview Questions

• How will you build a business for Amey?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Amey in February 2019.

Interview

This was a 3-stage interview process. After submitting my resume, I then had a phone interview, to submit written and numerical reasoning tests, and to attend a recruitment day at Amey in London. Every person I engaged with was friendly and respectful. The written and numerical reasoning tests were framed as mock data sets and research briefs that would need to be written for clients, and this allowed much more creativity for showcasing one's ability to analyze data, draw inferences, and present solutions. The recruitment day was the most enjoyable, as I was able to meet many members of the team, and it included multiple interviews, as well as individual and group presentations.

Interview Questions

• How would you figure out how many trains are running on the London underground Circle line?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview and then an assessment day at their office in London. It was interesting, informative and quite fun. Met a large number of current employees, more than there were applicants on the day. We had individual and group exercises that overlapped, ensuring that time management was a key factor that was tested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through their online form and was contacted about two weeks later. I was then sent an assessment to complete, and finally, invited to an extensive assessment day in their London offices. They took two weeks to reply after the assessment day, which was not ideal, as they'd said they'd get back to us within a few days - overall, the process was too long.

Strategic Consultant Interview

Interview

It was long and involved, first there was a telephone interview then there were interviews on site. I was required to talk through my CV in depth and in general about my experiences and my skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England).

Interview

I was very impressed by the interview process (and atmosphere) I experienced at Amey Consulting, London.

The first stage was a phone interview reviewing previous experience with a small market sizing.
    Second stage was a 3 hour case study in the office before a one hour interview over lunch. Both the case and lunch interview were interesting and enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amey (London, England).

Interview

Informative, interactive and challenging assessment day. I was impressed by the organisation and enjoyed the nature of certain exercises delegated to candidates. There were also plenty of opportunities to speak to current Amey staff about the work they were currently doing.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

One phone interview followed with a written/data task. Then attend Assessment Centre. the Assessment Centre took whole day. There were one data exercise and a group exercise in Assessment Centre, and one 3-to-1 interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.