Amey Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amey Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2018

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (Birmingham, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone and a face to face interview, with a detail insight to my work history and qualifications and attributes was offered the job on the spot and accepted the offer base on salary

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in March 2013.

Interview

I undertook a three stage interview process, the first being an approach from a former colleague. I then met my proposed manager for a discussion on how I could help Amey build a business for them based on my previous experience. My final interview was with the head of the business I was joining, whom I had met in another context, and a number of colleagues. Once again I was quizzed on how I would go about building a business and what the opportunities were for Amey.

Interview Questions

• How will you build a business for Amey?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

This was a very heavy interview process, including several face-to-face interviews, a one-day recruitment task, and a take-home data and written exercise. I found the interview information misleading - I was advised to prepare for a personality interview and I was asked technical questions. The process was lengthy. I also found the interviewers (in some cases) rude and patronising.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

One phone interview followed with a written/data task. Then attend Assessment Centre. the Assessment Centre took whole day. There were one data exercise and a group exercise in Assessment Centre, and one 3-to-1 interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England).

Interview

I was very impressed by the interview process (and atmosphere) I experienced at Amey Consulting, London.

The first stage was a phone interview reviewing previous experience with a small market sizing.
    Second stage was a 3 hour case study in the office before a one hour interview over lunch. Both the case and lunch interview were interesting and enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amey (London, England).

Interview

Informative, interactive and challenging assessment day. I was impressed by the organisation and enjoyed the nature of certain exercises delegated to candidates. There were also plenty of opportunities to speak to current Amey staff about the work they were currently doing.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in September 2013.

Interview

Presentation, Competency based interview, psychometric tests.It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. questions didn't really relate to the job. I was giving examples and asking questions about the Amey business that the hiring managers knew nothing about which was quite embarrassing!

Interview Questions

• How will my role help achieve the 6 business objectives by 2018   1 Answer

Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview covering CV and a couple of technical questions. Followed by an assessment centre involving an all-day group task as well as individual interviews. Finally a set of exercises to be completed over a week. These consisted of a written research piece with a choice of two questions, a data analysis piece with a provided data set and series of questions, and a programming question.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience using visualisation software?   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunstable, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amey (Dunstable, England) in April 2015.

Interview

I have been interviewed by 2 people. Both from the technical background. A bit introduction about myself and after that normal Amey Value PACE, a bit of autoCAD test. doesn't really need to be very experience on the autoCAD. Able to produce simple drawing will do. they just want to look at our level of the software.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amey (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Sleek and straight forward. The interviewer was very friendly and not attempting to intimidate. The key focus of the interview was to establish why there was a desire to create a career within Amey and Infrastructure. I appealed far more than to say it was an experience to attempt. Was able to also have a chat about other matters outside of work and the interviewer took an interest in my personality and nature which was weighted heavily. Not looking purely for a work-horse

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose infrastructure as a career path   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.