AppDynamics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 313 of over 313 interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Prague)

Interview

Interview process was consist of two interviews and a test task. Everything were in Zoom. The first interview was a talk about the company and position details. Also the interviewer asked about my previous experience and my expectations. After the first call I received the test task. The second interview was technical with the livecoding part. It was one task and after that it was a discussion about the test task.

Interview Questions
  • How to mock requests and responses?
    Answer Question

AppDynamics

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics in Aug 2021

Interview

Clear and cogent process, but it takes time. Had a initial Hiring Manager round, then a standard coding round, then 4 onsite rounds. Onsite round was a mix of problem solving, system design and API implementations. Everyone was super friendly throughout and never made me nervous.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

This was a very disappointing interview process. I was contacted by a recruiter who put me forward for an interview with the hiring manager, followed by an interview with a technical lead and their VP customer success for the northern European region. This person had to postpone the interview (which is fair enough) to then turn up 10 minutes late and conclude the interview by saying that I was definitely through the next round, after which they blissfully disappeared. Apart from the interview with the technical guy, the whole process was overly easy, with no challenging questions and the general impression that they were trying to convince me than the other way around. I found it poor that they wasted my time to then lie to me and randomly disappear. Very disappointing experience frankly.

Interview Questions
  • Apart from the technical lead with whom I had a very interesting conversation about their product and my company's product, there was no real competency based interview, apart from the VP asking me how I would recommend they should manage critical platform downtimes to their customers. Overall a pretty inexperienced and disorganised organisation which seem to privilege the emotional element over actual skills and experience based on my interaction with them

AppDynamics

Application

I interviewed at AppDynamics

Interview

There is two rounds of portfolio review, there are behavior questions and some questions about past experience. People are very nice and informative, interview experience is very great, HR is very helful.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Tokyo)

Interview

an external recruiter introduced me to the HR, interview process was as follows: - CV screening by HR - in-person interview by hiring manager - candidate hands-on lab at home (=~ 1 week) & review by hiring manager - in-person interview by country manager - Webex interview by Sales Engineering VP APAC all interviewers were friendly. after pandemic, all interviews might be done through Webex in Japan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics (San Jose, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial sync with the HR about availability and other basic info. 1 round with a Director about my past experience. And few behavioral and situational based questions. And 1 more similar interview with VP level exec.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How would you increase revenue for a company, given few constrains. 2. Tell me a situation where you did well and you didn't do well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had 4 interview rounds (3Tech + 1 HR). The interview was easy and the interviewers were really supportive and helpful. It was a great experience, kudos to the recruitment team of AppDynamics. Advice: Have a thorough understanding of DSA and how the operations work internally. Understand about the role your'e applying to and make sure you know your resume well. Topics: OS, CN, DSA, OOP Concepts

Interview Questions
  • Given some sentences in a file. At any point of time find the top two words with longest length. Breakpoints in sentence will be 'space' or '-'

AppDynamics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppDynamics

Interview

Well Structured Interview, the manager was nice and set the right expectations. Good company in the Cisco Company Empire. We should consider looking at this role at this time and should make the rounds and take it from there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AppDynamics

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AppDynamics

Interview

3 rounds of interview with panel at the end. I was interviewed by region leads and the in the panel which included some team members but from other teams as well. There was an element of Sales involved too

Interview Questions
  • A time when I encountered a tough situation with people
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppDynamics (Ventura, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Over WhatsApp messenger. Everything was through text messenger. Asked a few personal questions in regards to my bank/credit card I wasn't comfortable answering at this point. I hope it wasn't a scam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 313 Interviews