Atos-Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

i applied online. it was a pool campus arranged by scoe college.
1st round- aptitude test(90 questions in 60 min)
2nd round- hackathon
3rd round - hr interview
aptitude questions were easy but you need to be fast to solve 90 questions in 60 min

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in February 2012.

Interview

Syntel Inc. came for on campus recruitment in February, 2012. CSE, EEE, ECE, EIE, IT and Biotechnology departments were allowed to appear for the recruitment process. The recruitment process had two round.
    1. The on-campus aptitude test.
    2. The off-campus interview which had two rounds of its own.
         a) Technical Panel Interview
         b) HR Interview

The aptitude test was an online test. The duration was 45 mins. It had 60 questions. Emphasis was given, as-usually, on accuracy and not on questions attempted. I got selected in the aptitude round.

Then I was called for the pool campusing where engineer graduates and future graduates can from multiple colleges. The atmosphere was pretty tense.

In technical round I was asked some moderate to hard questions. I was able to answer all of them correctly. The HR round was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• It is mandatory for DLLs have a main function. Tell whether the statement is true.   1 Answer
    • One advantage of Java applets over ActiveX controls ?   1 Answer
    • [My specialization] How to write the program for single push button by using Ladder diagram?   1 Answer

By the time of the interview I had already decided to pursue MBA. I only applied to gain some experience.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in January 2011.

Interview

Initially Aptitude then finally HR and Technical Interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in September 2014.

Interview

It was a 2 days process. this consists of 3 rounds:
    Written Test
    Group Discussion
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Practice well for the written test with Quantitative Ability questions, English Grammar etc.

Group Discussion was held with batches of 10 people. good and strong points matter. Never interrupt when a person is speaking his/her point.

Brush up basics in technical round like OOPs concepts, SQL queries, JDBC, C, C++ etc.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Vijayawada (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Attend via monster college for written exam after 1 month of waiting i received i am shortlisted and again 2 months of waiting i got information regarding further rounds and then got succeeded in the interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Chennai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

first round is aptitude test conducted by monster college.After one month got mail regarding further rounds.. that is G.D,technical round and H.R.these 3 rounds completed in single day and the result was announced after 25 days..interview process was fine but have to a long time for the result.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

First they conducted the written test, then group discussion for the people who are shortlisted from the written test. Then Technical interview followed by a HR interview. My GD topic is Women can be good manages are not

Interview Questions

• which software you like the most and justify why you like it   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had got call from monstercollege.the first round was apti and English.very easy..next was GD .this is mahor elimination round..topic was easy of GD..just be confident and speak valid point..next round was technical..very basic q are asked and hr was last..mind it my hr took my stress intrciew..like he asked me" what if I am rejecting u today "to check how easily I loose my patience and temperament to answer in low situation..rest process is okay

Interview Questions

• During technical I was asked my fav 3,subject and what r there benefit to study..like why software engg..types of testing and sdlc..   1 Answer

Negotiation

For freshers package of 2.9 is fix

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in January 2011.

Interview

Online aptitude test
    Group discussion
    Technical interview
    HR round
    Online test was conducted in college campus then the selected candidates were called to some location where other process was conducted in a single day.
    Only these rounds were there with some delay in process which was frustating

Interview Questions

• Some aptitude questions which were asked in technical round   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Mine was a referral drive in Pune that saw students in thousands. My friend referred me for the drive and I got an invitation via mail to attend the drive on 1st March, 2014. On 1st March, there were batches for the aptitude starting from 9am. The drive was well organized. Aptitude consisted of 3 sections-: 1) Verbal reasoning 2) Analytical Ability 3) Quantitative Aptitude. The questions are easy and RS Aggarwal is enough to crack it. The only constraint is the time limit. Got a mail that evening that I have cleared the aptitude. The next day was the GD. This is the crucial round. Only 4 students got selected in a group of 10. Be confident and speak enough. Don't be aggressive. I was told I am selected in the next 15 minutes after which I had the Technical+HR Round. Mine was combined. In the technical Round, I was asked a program on Prime numbaers in C, a query using aggregate function in SQL and some questions of Testing like RTM, Test cases. The HR asked me if I was willing to relocate, work in any domain and work in shifts. I said Yes for all. Be confident with what you say. Prepare your resume well. All questions will be asked as per your resume. After 4 days I got a mail saying I am selected.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Prepare the technologies on your resume well. The main part is to clear the GD. If you do so then mostly you are selected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.