Atos-Syntel Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

i applied online. it was a pool campus arranged by scoe college.
1st round- aptitude test(90 questions in 60 min)
2nd round- hackathon
3rd round - hr interview
aptitude questions were easy but you need to be fast to solve 90 questions in 60 min

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

It consist of three rounds. Apti, hackathon + technical and HR round.
    In apti there are 3 section each of 30 questions and have 20 minutes time limit.
    In hackathon group of 5 students is formed and they are given a problem statement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online for Syntel off campus drive.shortlisted candidates got invitation mail and call from them.recruitment process consists of four rounds.
    1) Online Aptitude test - 60minutes - 90questions (30 questions on quantitative ability,30 questions on logical reasoning and 30 questions on verbal ability) for each section 20 minutes time was given.Indiabix and R.S.Agarwal is sufficient to crack this round;just try to solve more questions -that increases your chances of selection.
    2) Online Technical Test- Aptitude results were declared on the same day.shortlisted candidates were asked to come for interview after 2 days.Before hackathon round they conducted online MCQ technical test (25 minutes -25 questions) 8 questions on database and SQL, 12 questions on programming and data structure and 5 questions on SDLC.This is not the elimination round;but it helps you in next round.
    3) Hackathon round- This is just like technical group activity of 90 minutes.Group of 5 students were made and each group was given a real-life business case problem statement.we are supposed to design a solution and code for the same.they just check for the flowchart and problem solving approach.In my case problem statement was- you are given a big pdf file which consists of lot of dates in DD-MM-YYYY format.some dates are repeated.you need to retrieve all the dates and return count of how many dates are in the document? ...Based on online technical and hackthon combined score students were selected for final HR discussion.
    4) HR interview-This is just to check your flexibility with location,night shift and bond.they also check your confidence level and communication.The way you present your ideas.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about recent trends and technologies in the market? why Syntel? why should we select you? how was the hackathon experience?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

interview process was as follows:
    the first round was aptitude of 60 mins and 90 questions.
    the second round was technical aptitude which was of 25 mins and 25 questions based on programming sql and software engineering
    third round was hackathon. in this round task is given to a group of 5 students where each students is looked for their communication and team working and other qualities.
    on the basis of third and fouth round students are selected for final hr round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

written test very simple just read indiabix is more than suffcient 90 question in 60 min.easy section just focus to give correct answer each section has differnet cuttt off so prepare accoroding
    2.Hacktoon round:
    one of worst round 5 member will discuss about one given program given on screen but then in last 30 min interview will be conducted which will last for 1to5 min.These peoples are non tech so you can speak anything so just strong your communication part and speak as much as u can.got rejected 2 times from hacktoon they want average student who can be thrown for tech support so make your mind that you will get only tech support with 18month bond. after you get selected in hacktoon you are almost in then you have to face hr where simple reallocate question will be fired just say yes and u will get call leter after 2 weeks.....
    rest overall experience is good but for technincal support they should mention the post so that accoroding to that a person can make his/her mind to do job..night shifts are there...

Overall if you want to built your career in development don,t go in trap they are simply worst in hacktoon that person even don,t know in for loop for(i=0;i<=10;i+=2) he told that i+=2 is wrong what man ....they are really dump peoples....very bad experience

Interview Questions

• basic question even a 12th standard student can answer
      1.At want point the for loop break...
      2.array can be initlized from which number
      3.what languages u know   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in August 2017.

Interview

Aptitude 90questions 60 min
    ->after 2 week result announce for apti

Hackathon
    ->Problem statement ,you have to perform that in group, its group activity

HR
    ->Intro ,strength,weekness, hobbies

Results yet to announce
    im there on 19th august 2017 for final round

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

There was a technical round and then a HR round held at pune after i got selected in aptitude test or first round.They took around 1.5 months to declare the result of aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• General Questions on Technical skills mentioned in your CV   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. The process took almost 3 months. I interviewed at Syntel in July 2017.

There were following sections:
    1. Aptitude
    2.Online test
    3.Hackeathon +technical interview
    4. Hr

Interview
    1.Aptitude test:
     90 questions & 60 min withe negative marking,but majority of crowd gets selected in this round

After 2-3 months I got a call from them.

2.online test
    On interview day they took online test which was about basic of engineering.e.g dbms and software engineering mcqs

3Hackathon round:
    a problem statement was given,you have to perform it in group, like they had given code we need to make flowchart of code on a page and show them.
    Then same guy who was exmining hackathon started interviwing on technical questions.
    From a group of 5, 3 or 4 candidates got selected for hr
    I got rejected in techincal

HR

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Chennai (India)).

Interview

4 steps .
    1 - online aptitude . easy but time is less
    2- group discussion - this is the main round as the ratio is less. Clear this and 80% u done
    3- technical interview
    4 - HR interview

Technical is very basic. Don't try too much.I stead focus on simple and commonly asked questions.

Interview Questions

• ECE background - microprocessor artitectecture
      Some simple program even odd, fibionooci , palindrome , some OS   Answer Question

Negotiation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online through college for Syntellect 2016.I attended first round which is aptitude test at Mysore and got selected. The aptitude was simple including quants, verbal, technical but you should be very fast since you have to answer 90 questions in 60minutes.Next rounds was at Chennai, for the first time they changed the interview process(as they said),there was no GD. Second round included a 25min online test which was based on basics of Software testing, Programming, Database concepts as I was from Information Science(It was very easy if u know a bit about basics). Next was the hackathon (where u will given a business case problem and you have to find a solution for it). For us it was in a group of 5 (individual technical interview was also carried with that). Then I got selected for HR where they asked me about me, my hobbies, ambition that's it (to mention 100 candidates got selected for HR and I don't know how much was their requirement). They told us results will be sent through mail and I m waiting for it (fingers crossed). All the best, Be confident, Know a bit of basics u studied, Thank you.

Interview Questions

• Academic project
      Programming languages I know
      Baics about java   14 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.