Atos-Syntel Software Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Software Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.6

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Kochi (India)).

Interview

It might be an old process..but way back in 2004 - the hiring proces involved an Aptitude test, followed by one round of interview - technical.
Test is pretty competetive. Interview is just like discusison - not a tough one. Good thing is they make you feel comfortable enough to express yourself freely. Not too many techy questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (New Delhi (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a face to face technical interview and hr round. Technical interview was more around algorithms. We were asked to write code sniplets as well. They will ask for a white board coding.

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented programming paradigm and some basic algorithm.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in July 2014.

Interview

First we were asked to give an online aptitude test.then after a month of wait finally got an email for the further rounds in pune.The first round was GD followed by an technical which actually went on for like around 40-45mins.It was tedious.The overall experience was ok.

Interview Questions

• The question which took me off guard was he made to solve an geometry question form 9th std. because he thought that since i had lots of certificates he was actually under the impression that i'll remember the method to solve the question(come on dude its like being 7yrs that i gave my 9th its impossible to remember the method).   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

interview process took one day. i had applied through college campus drive. 1st was online aptitude really simple questions. got result after 3 months. next rounds were GD, Technical and HR at syntel airoli, mumbai. GD was very simple. everyone from my panel was selected even though some people only said one line and not were even confidant and well spoken. lot of people were rejected at technical round even though it was very simple too. asked about my project and some core java questions. your attitude and confidence is very important if you want to clear last 2 rounds i.e tech and hr. last round was HR who didnt really asked me any questions just told me that my previous round score is very good and will i be ready to relocate to Chennai. i said yes (i regret saying yes even though he asked me twice if i am sure). and that was it. i got the job offer but it was chennai so i didnt take it.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

it was the most easiest interview that i had ever gone through
    first round was written test where we are given questions on aptitude reasoning and English
    after few days i got the mail saying i cleared my first round and asked to attend next rounds

2 round-GD -all you need to do is open your mouth and speak something. i have cleared it with other 5 members out of 10
    3 round was TR-basic questions on the technologies that i have mentioned on my resume and some questions on my projects and ive been told that i have cleared that
    4 round - hr - if you are processed to hr round in syntel you almost got selected
    my hr round lased 2 mins

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel in March 2015.

Interview

Online written exam,GD,Technical, HR rounds.The online exam result will take one month. and then the other rounds will happen in one day.Online written exam,GD,Technical, HR rounds.The online exam result will take one month. and then the other rounds will happen in one day.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First Round will be a aptitude test of 45 minutes, which contain English, Logical and Aptitude Questions, There will be no -ve marking. Then GD after that Technical Round then one HR Round.

Interview Questions

• I chosen .net as technology So Difference b/w ADO.NET and ASP.NET, LEFT JOIN, OUT JOIN, SQL QUERY TO DISPLAY 2ND HIGHEST SALARY   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It consists of 4 rounds.
    time will not sufficient for written test unless u r very good with indiabix,but they will select for next rounds don't know why?,its easy to go to hr round if u r good at programming languages basics.
     written test ,group discussion,technical round,hr.

Interview Questions

• 1.what is pointer?types of pointer?
      2.Microcontroller vs microprocessor
      3.write/print even numbers from 100 to 1?
      4.Printf declaration.
      I forgot other questions.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very good, all the candidates were called on their specified appointment time. We had an group discussion, aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. Aptitude test was pretty simple. In technical and as well as HR round we were mainly tested on our communication skills.

Interview Questions

• How to swap value of 2 variables without declaring a 3rd variable ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.