Atos-Syntel Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

The interview process started with them calling me nearly daily for two weeks (from different numbers in different area codes), and then finally leaving a message. When I called them back, all they wanted to talk about was salary, with nothing about the roles and responsibilities of the position, and nothing (even in general) about the client. They set up a call to do a high-level interview with me later that day, but then didn't call. Didn't hear from them for days (maybe a week?), then they called again, and again, skirted any questions about anything other than pay, but said they'd setup a call to do a high-level interview, as well as a call about the details of the position, client, etc. They did not setup the call to discuss the details of the position, so I wrote them and simply politely declined the interview. They did not write me back at all to acknowledge the cancellation, no keep us in mind for the future, nothing. Low. Class.

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

*Recieved Call from HR
    *Shared my resume
    *I was called for Face to Face interveiw after initial telephonic deiscussion with HR

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging task you handled with your current employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was lengthy. I was negotiating with HR for nearly a month in which most of the time taken was from HR side.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)).

Interview

mcqs, technical round and managerial round and HR however it took a year to get offer, i have joined syntel as a fresher. i gave interview for developer and was working as linux admin. actually it is a good company for freshers, because you can learn a lot here.

Interview Questions

• simple OS and programming related questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

At first there was a online test in which they asked Technical and Aptitude Questions, After passing that round there was a GD round. The third round was Technical Round and at last there was a HR round.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Chennai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

A job interview is an interview consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is conducted to assess whether the applicant should be hired. ... Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.