BAE Systems USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Interviews at BAE Systems USA

2.5

Principal Subcontract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Heard back a day after application was submitted. Had an interview scheduled less than a week from applying. Interview was about 30 minutes long and was over the phone with 3 people asking questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very straight forward. Got the job after displaying competency involving IT systems. Was very fast and took only a few weeks to onboard. Everyone was very nice as well. Wish all interview processes were like this

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with windows 10 before?   1 Answer

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Nashua, NH (US)).

Interview

I had multiple rounds and each one had more than 1 person in the interview. Everyone was very friendly during the whole process. I had the interview on campus first, then I had to travel to Nashua for 2 days for a panel and then an observed group interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine how many buses there are in the United States of America   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Met with my manager one on one. Mostly behavioral questions and only one technical. Only one round of interviews for this position and got a call back two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you worked well on a team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in September 2020.

Interview

Lasted pretty long. 3 main parts: general, get to know you questions, technical questions, and the a section where you can ask questions - definitely prepare as much as you can

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with conflict. How did you handle it?
      Why do you want to work in the aerospace industry?
      How many basketballs can fit in an airplane?
      When manufacturing bicycles, the customer wants 4 per hour, you can process 3 per hour and manufacture 1 bicycle per 30 minutes - how would you improve this process?   Answer Question

Technical Intern I Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

I interviewed with two people, an engineer and an HR person. It was pretty casual, more conversational than a Q&A. They were super nice and interested in my answers. I only had a phone interview, not an in-person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

I applied to BAE online. Heard back relatively quickly to fill out some additional information. I then had to interview through phone call, there were 2-3 people on the other end. They asked basic questions about coursework and some basic conceptual questions.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Walton Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Fort Walton Beach, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Two members of the staff interviewed me for approximately 1 hour. The interview started off with an overview of the job I applied for/was interviewing. They asked if I had any questions prior to the start.
    The interview consisted of 10 questions, primarily for experience probing. Then they asked if I had any questions of them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you fell short of a customer's request to fulfill an order or request for information   1 Answer

Information Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Moorestown, NJ (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

It was only 25 mins over the phone with a manager from Virginia. Read over my credentials and asked me questions about my current role and what I know about RMF. I went in-depth of all my packages and experience on the RMF execution side and the Continuous Monitoring side. It was very relaxed and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Explain the RMF lifecycle and what you do in each step.   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work by yourself? with a team?   Answer Question
    • How are you with finding and solving an issue that you have very little information on?   Answer Question

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virgin, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Virgin, UT (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Overall the process is rather straightforward if you have the knowledge and know what you are talking about. Although the process was delayed due to COIVD circumstances. The people where rather knowing and willing to give you a hand .

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have faced a conflict   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.