BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 625 of over 625 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems USA

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Mobile, AL)

Interview

The interview was a panel interview. There were three interviewers and myself. They asked me very direct questions and were very up-front about what would be expected of me in the role.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be comfortable working with a diverse workforce?
    1 Answer

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

it was a phone interview. They asked oddball questions that don't have an answer but require you to go through your thought process. It wasn't bad but I didn't like the vibe of the company so I did not follow up.

Interview Questions
  • the size of a football field in terms of some arbitrary unit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Fairfax, VA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was set up with a phone interview with the Leads in charge of this position but they never called me, I tried reaching out to the recruiter who set up the interview in case there was a mistake but they didn’t pick up either. No communication, even though my interview was scheduled and confirmed.

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

One on one interview with manager. Mostly behavioral. Some software questions about which systems I was familiar with. Much credit given if you've previously used cobra or Hyperion planning. Company is becoming more apt to let people work remotely but I don't know how long that will last

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

This interview was informative and the interviewer was knowledgeable about the company and position. I was asked good questions and felt I was treated fairly. It was an easy process.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience did I have?

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people, which was really awkward because you can't make a connection with anyone in a group setting. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked about resume and experience. No real personal questions or interactions.

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

online video interview- the question appears you can view it for 20 seconds and then you have a select amount of time to answer. Very easy to use and a good process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got a phone call from the recruiter then I interviewed with the team leads and a few weeks later interviewed with the team. This process took about 3 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

The process was pretty typical. I received a phone screen with a recruiter to assess my skills and interest followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very kind. We spoke for about 30 minutes regarding the position and what I could bring to the role. The final interview was a panel screen with the entire team. It wasn't super intimidating though. Very conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Got an email and voicemail from recruiter that Bae Systems wanted to interview me for an internship I applied to. Met a panel of 3 for 30 min in which they asked me general questions with only a couple of technical questions. General demeanor of the interview was calm and each panel member talked about their jobs and would ask questions to gauge me as a candidate. After the interview I received an offer a few days later although I had to decline. Recruiter was very understanding and was helpful through the process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you negotiate with a supplier if they were the only supplier you could get a certain material from?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 625 Interviews