BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 369 of over 369 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Filled out application online, called in for interview and given materials about the LPN residency program. Very friendly staff, explains everything in great detail. Answers questions with a smile, very personable and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pennsauken, NJ) in Sep 2021

Interview

Started with a typical recruiter phone call and a personality test with a few “trick” questions nothing difficult. Following the recruiter call you’ll receive a short answer question for explaining which Bayada core value you think is the most important. Oddly, after going through an interview process I hear nothing back from the recruiter for days. Once I do it’s simply a generic email. Interesting considering one of their own core values you are quizzed on more than once during the interview is compassion, sending a generic email to let a candidate know you have selected someone else isn’t compassion.

Interview Questions
  • General job description stuff, no direct questions. Hiring manager didn’t actually know the job himself, as this job was the first of its kind in the organization, so no leading questions.

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

It was smooth, got a call from HR Talent Acquisition and was able to schedule for the following week, then after the 1st interview, I got a call within a day to schedule the 2nd for the following day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Very easy, I feel welcomed as an employee already, I feel I have learned a lot about the company as well as having assistance thorough the hiring process.I’m very grateful for the opportunity

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Sent my application via LinkedIn. Was contacted via text message for my first phone interview. First was with the Talent support which was a brief phone call about my experiences. Second round was a longer phone interview describing the role. Third round, I went directly to the BAYADA office to have a panel interview with their Director and Client Services Manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Via zoom Professional, conversational, able to ask questions Took time to show interest in me personally and professionally. It was a great experience and smooth interview. The described company mission and goals.

Interview Questions
  • They asked my experience in home health

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

3 interviews process. Its very intense. Just be yourself and know what you have to offer. You will be fine. Also have talking points based on your resume. It was mostly behavior based interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a upset customer and how did you resolve the situation?

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Very nice people. Down to earth and friendly. Interview appointments last 15 to 45 minutes. The culture is worth the effort. I have had 3 interviews and I am excited for the offer.

Interview Questions
  • When can you start for the position?

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

G o o d p r a c t i c e e v e n i f y o u d o n o t w a n t to w o r k h e r e

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAYADA Home Health Care

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care

Interview

Interview very laid back, mostly asked about previous nursing experience. They provide lab experience if you don’t have a lot of experience with those things. Interview was done on zoom by a recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about any previous experience with vents, trachs, ambu bags, suction, oxygen tanks
  • Why do you want to do home care?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 369 Interviews