BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at BAYADA Home Health Care

2.6

Interview

Phone Interview as well as in person interview. There were some test as well which inclusded a personality test. Recruiter was very good a following up and letting me know about next steps.

IT Desktop Support Interview

Interview

Hr lady was really nice.
    Interview was smooth.
    I thought I did pretty good but they had someone who they believe was better. Everything happens for a reason so it’s all good

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future
      What is your major
      Why did you chose that major
      What are your plans
      What motivates you   Answer Question

Interview

I got training 2 days from BAYADA, it's good experience for learning but they didn't told me that the time schedule like how long or lunch break so I skipped lunch and I missed Dr's appointment.

Home Health Aide Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. The recruiter was very nice and explained the process well.
    There were two phone interviews and a simple questionnaire. The application process was very easy.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The interview was easy and laid back. Answered a few simple questions and I had to take a couple of tests regarding nursing care/medications. Met with different office staff (recruiter, director, client services managers). Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Asked which types of clients I would like to work with   1 Answer

Intake Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in September 2020.

Interview

The Interview took place over zoom with two employees. It flowed like a conversation and was fairly easy. Wanted to know how I dealt with stress and why I was interested in the job.

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in September 2020.

Interview

Great Human Resources and Interview process!!The corporate office called and did interview. Then put me into touch with a local office.Very professional!The Human Resources was prompt and very appreciative! Prompt with hiring process.

Interview Questions

• My Job experience and my ability to work with there clients.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiting representative followed by scheduling of a Zoom interview with the appropriate departmental leads. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to. Overall, I would say this was a more positive experience than those I have had with other companies.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Bayada and what interests you about this role,   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Interview

Telephone interview- went over resume, discussed skills. Company seems very helpful. They offer on the job training for those that need to advance their skills. Will send a list of available home health job options in area. Seems willing to work around your schedule.

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview

Interview itself was very easy, I don't think I was even asked questions by the first interviewer. I had 2 interviews. The second interviewer asked basic questions. There was a testing portion where I had to draw up IV and liquid medications- it wasn't hard but just more than a regular RN interview

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for Bayada?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.