Betway Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Betway Group

2.4

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Online code quiz then on-site, an hour of paired programming with a member of the team, to simulate a real task. Using google was encouraged if stuck and my programming partner put me at ease. There was HR interview afterwards with a mix of a few traditional HR questions plus conversation about my background, technical projects and history. A friendly, relaxed, more conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if the project you were working on was cancelled.   Answer Question

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

I was invited over the phone for a face to face interview at their offices in Camden. The recruiter did not send email confirmation so I chased him up for three days over the phone until he finally picked up. I had a great in person interview, followed up with both the recruiter and interviewers but have never heard back. I am shocked at the lack of professionalism and would highly recommend avoiding this company.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions - past experiences, strengths, weaknesses, tell me a time when, etc.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden Town, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Betway Group (Camden Town, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I had one online test and one face to face interview where I was given technical test and then to explain technical test. After that there was few face to face questions from my CV which was very easy to explain.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good. There were some technical questions during the phone interview and technical test for 1 hour on face to face interview. The interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• One question was about mistakes which I made during my career and how I fixed them   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Betway Group.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR then current team manager then finally a scenario based written task that needed to be completed in writing and via computer assessment. While thing took 2 hours or so

Interview Questions

• Disgruntled customer type scenario - how would you resolve   Answer Question

Programmatic Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden Town, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (Camden Town, England) in January 2019.

Interview

It had 2 stages. It all started with a skype interview, we went through my professional background and also personal interests (in terms of sports), and the second one was in person, it was more technical

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

After significant contact with an external recruitment agent, two face to face meetings.
    First with mid level team members, basic interview questions.
    Second meeting was with the team lead, with a lot of focus on competency based questions and cultural fit.

Pleasant process, quite simple and straight forward. Company culture/environment was covered quite well, all questions I had were answered.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a person or task outside of your normal job scope. How did you handle it and what was the result?   Answer Question

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Lengthy process, company seems suspicious of applicants (and active employees from what ive read), eventually turned down and given a reason which could have easily been deduced from my CV before any interviews had taken place. Unfortunately it took 2 interviews and 3 weeks.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied on Indeed. An internal recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview. I took time off work for this interview, but the recruiter completely forgot to call me. I managed to get hold of him and he seemed to struggle to find my CV.

He apologised and the interview went well. He assured me he would contact me with feedback by the end of that week. Two weeks later, and after several phone calls and emails, I still don't know anything about my application.

I get it - I haven't progressed to the next process stage, and I respect that, but I believe candidates deserve at least a couple of lines to update them. My candidate experience with this company has been poor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Win Technologies?
      What can you bring in?
      Questions about my previous experience   Answer Question

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

totally disrespectful, my interview was rescheduled few times and at the end, they never got back to me, no apology, no email, nothing. Waste of my time after and very unprofessional process. They should be more respectful to people and not leave them hanging in the air after showing interest in an interview. I even tried to contact them without any success, they totally dismissed my emails and phone calls. I will recommend reviewing your recruitment process and make sure the right team handle it instead of careless individuals.
    This shows how things work inside and probably was for the best

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.