Betway Group Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Recruitment Agency11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Betway Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group in May 2021

Interview

Had a really positive experience interviewing with Betway! The recruitment team were fantastic, extremely friendly (special mention to Becki and Kay) and managed my expectations throughout the process. Interviews were thorough (4 stages) but relaxed and personable which made me feel comfortable and gave me a great first impression. Stages were: HR screening phone call, 1:1 video interview with Hiring Manager, 1:1 video interview with Senior Brand Manager, and a video presentation to a group for the final stage.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you passionate about brand?/why did you choose to pursue brand marketing as a career?
    Answer Question

Betway Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group

Interview

The recruiter had a brief phone call with me regarding my skill set and describing the job profile - it was a very easy and smooth process and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect in the interview. . The interview process itself was straightforward and included a video call interview with a small group which lasted for 50 minutes, and included questions regarding competency around day to day tasks of the role. This was followed by a written assessment of 1.5 hours which included writing for different types of markets (website, banner, blog etc).

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage a difficult stakeholder?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was really impressed with the interview process! It was very quick, and I would get regular follow up calls to get my opinion of the process and to update me on the next steps. It was very efficient and clear. The people were also welcoming and friendly, and really helped put me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • How do you communicate with different levels of seniority, and please give an example?

Betway Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Betway Group

Interview

Two interviews. The first one was a nice getting to know each other and questions about my experience and qualifications. The second interview included a task as well as more questions about best practices and the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online and the interview process was very efficient. I had two interviews via video conference and all the individuals involved were very friendly and helpful. The process took approximately two weeks and during this time I was kept well informed about how the process was progressing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (Ciudad de Mexico) in Feb 2021

Interview

Realy quick process, everything was really smooth and painless, every interview was with really nice people that really were interested in knowing the candidate and the experience. They really know what they want and are honest about, Happy to be in the company now.

Interview Questions
  • How my experience can help the company and this role in particular?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The process took around 1 month to conclude in a certain way was faster than other companies, the whole process was transparent with a lot of communication which I appreciated a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

A 2 part interview. The first with two advisors within the team, the second with the potential future line manager. Both focussed on previous experiences and wanted examples of when competencies were shown in previous roles. The whole process was well organised and extremely efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you have altered a process for the better?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was very transparent and dynamic. In each phase, the UK team answered many of my questions about the company and the position during the process. I highly recommend to participate on the selection process to any person interested on a creative career on the gambling industry with Betway Group.

Interview Questions
  • Professional Experience. Projects. Communication with stakeholders.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

I initially had a telephone interview with the hiring manager then was invited to a second interview with the hiring manager and his lead where I gave a presentation on a task that was set. The presentation was split into three sections. The first part of the task involved giving insights on a set of data, answering specific questions on this data and showcasing numerical ability. The second part of the task involved outlying optimisations, testing and initiatives to improve performance of a campaign. The last task was show casing account structure, performance goals and bidding strategies related to gambling.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What do you like about Paid Search?
  • Q: What direction do you think Paid Search is going in?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews