Betway Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Betway Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Betway Group

2.5

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group in August 2020.

Interview

3 step process which moved quite quickly, was pretty clear and with no gaps. The process included a call with the HR, some technical tests, a phone call with the manager and a case study.

Interview Questions

• Why wanted to join an online betting company and technical questions.   Answer Question

Esports Global Brand & Sponsorship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in July 2020.

Interview

A really easy and welcoming process from start to finish. A intro call, a formal interview and then a final interview which required a task. The HR team were so helpful and encouraging, giving a really though overview of the role. During the interview process the individuals interviewing were really friendly and made the process so pleasant!

CRM Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in July 2020.

Interview

2 stage process, first with the HR and then with the CRM manager, the panel was focused on the manager and nothing to do with the HR team, Interview was done on MS Teams due to lock down

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online for the Key Account position, the HR Manager reached out during five working days and had a quick and short interview asking me about my experience my knowledge and trying to spot and identify transferable skills. things were escalated to the relevant department and It was after it they scheduled 3 teams online interviews which were 1 one hour long each. The interviews questions were very specific and direct (they knew what they are looking for). By the end of it I was offered a contract. things were smooth and fast taking into consideration the the situation that we are all in due to the pandemic.

Interview Questions

• name one difficult situation that you face in your previous job and how did you manage to fix it.   1 Answer

CRM Executive for Brazil Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in May 2020.

Interview

CV sent via Linkedin, then one call with HR, then another online interview with the CRM manager - which was very nice, and last stage was an online interview + presentation with the head of CRM.

Interview Questions

• They asked very specific questions like "which type of bet do you think brazilian people will do"?
      REALLY?
      They didn't show appreciation for my job of doing a presentation or didn't go through my experience, focused only in random questions that a beginner would never know.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Online code quiz then on-site, an hour of paired programming with a member of the team, to simulate a real task. Using google was encouraged if stuck and my programming partner put me at ease. There was HR interview afterwards with a mix of a few traditional HR questions plus conversation about my background, technical projects and history. A friendly, relaxed, more conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if the project you were working on was cancelled.   Answer Question

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

I was invited over the phone for a face to face interview at their offices in Camden. The recruiter did not send email confirmation so I chased him up for three days over the phone until he finally picked up. I had a great in person interview, followed up with both the recruiter and interviewers but have never heard back. I am shocked at the lack of professionalism and would highly recommend avoiding this company.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions - past experiences, strengths, weaknesses, tell me a time when, etc.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden Town, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Betway Group (Camden Town, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I had one online test and one face to face interview where I was given technical test and then to explain technical test. After that there was few face to face questions from my CV which was very easy to explain.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good. There were some technical questions during the phone interview and technical test for 1 hour on face to face interview. The interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• One question was about mistakes which I made during my career and how I fixed them   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Betway Group.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR then current team manager then finally a scenario based written task that needed to be completed in writing and via computer assessment. While thing took 2 hours or so

Interview Questions

• Disgruntled customer type scenario - how would you resolve   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.