Betway Group Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Betway Group Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Betway Group

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Betway Group (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Online code quiz then on-site, an hour of paired programming with a member of the team, to simulate a real task. Using google was encouraged if stuck and my programming partner put me at ease. There was HR interview afterwards with a mix of a few traditional HR questions plus conversation about my background, technical projects and history. A friendly, relaxed, more conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if the project you were working on was cancelled.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Betway Group

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden Town, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Betway Group (Camden Town, England) in May 2017.

Interview

It has 3 stages. First a telephone call to understand who you are and what you do. Second, technical face-to-face interview, third is competency based interview with Technical director and along with this goes HR if they are pleased with you.

The interviewers are kind and helpful and made me feel comfortable. The questions asked can either be answered with a code(prefer-logic you have) in any programming language.

Interview Questions

• Q: Suppose we could access yesterday's stock prices as an array, where:

The values are the price in dollars of Apple stock.
          A higher index indicates a later time.

So if the stock cost $500 at 10:30am and $550 at 11:00am, then:

stockPricesYesterday[60] = 500;

Write an efficient function that takes stockPricesYesterday and returns the best profit I could have made from 1 purchase and 1 sale of 1 Apple stock yesterday.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.