Bone & Marrow Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bone & Marrow Interview Questions

Interviews at Bone & Marrow

1.8

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bone & Marrow.

Interview

Two video interviews alongside a questionnaire I had to complete. First with one of the hiring managers within the company and then with the CEO. Was offered the job but turned it down when I reviewed Glassdoor and saw all the negative reviews

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bone & Marrow.

Interview

They try to persuade you to work for them ( door to door sales etc) by letting you down saying we are in recession and conducting the interview as a sales pitch. As I am senior Sales I was almost laughing for the very basic sales techniques and approach . But it was very offensive . Also he kept saying something offending my previous role and saying people lie about their cv . They are not professional ( this guy kept going with “to be honest” “quite frankly “ constantly. ) They do not look at your background and make useless questions. It’s time waste. They are literally thieves
    I interrupted the interview.

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bone & Marrow (London, England) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. This role is a direct sales role, it has nothing to do with marketing. The only income from the role is through commission, there are no benefits and no base salary.

Beware of this company, it is a glorified pyramid scheme purely aimed at earing money for the CEO and no one else.

The interview was with one other applicant and the Interviewer started the interview by saying that the purpose of the 90 minute interview was to see which one of us would keep her attention the longest and that person would get her recommendation.

Before allowing me to answer any questions the Interviewer said that she only thought I was looking for a 9-5 job and had no ambitions. She made assumptions based on my physical appearance and limited information about my background and proceeded to talk down to me and belittle my background. After 5 minutes the other applicant expressed that the role would not be a fit for their career progression and the Interviewer snarked that they should stop wasting her time and instructed them to leave. This made the interview uncomfortable and it felt as if I was walking on egg shells with every answer I gave.

30 minutes into the interview, the Interviewer ended the meeting while I was in the middle of answering her question. I tried rejoining but was not allowed back into the zoom meeting. I reached out to the Interviewer and HR to ask for clarification on what had happened and whether my interview was still happening. Neither responded to me and I have not heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in one year?   Answer Question
    • What are the advantages of Direct Sales?   Answer Question
    • What are the disadvantages of Direct Sales?   Answer Question
    • If you had to reach 100 people in a day, how would you do it?   1 Answer
    • I'm going to give you three words (Fun, Money, Progression). How would you rank them and why?   Answer Question

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Don't waste your time... They put you on a call with other candidates and try to persuade on why direct sales (ie sales on the street or door to door) are superior to any marketing strategy.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell us a bit about yourself.
      2.What is indirect and direct marketing
      3.Why is direct marketing better etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bone & Marrow in September 2020.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interviewing process, the first interview was more of an introduction to the business to see if I would be a good fit for it. The person who conducted it was very friendly and positive, it gave a great reflection of the business.

Marketing Interview

Interview

This is a fake company, they promise you so much but in the end they want you to do direct door to door sales. Be careful as they are scammers, they will send you multiple emails.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bone & Marrow (London, England) in July 2020.

Interview

They said they were growing a lot and that they just landed their first big client. But by the time the interview started, they said that they were working for BT, Cancer Research UK, just to name a few.
    They try to sell you their "Management Training", which promises that in 12 months, you'll be earning a 6-figure salary, having your own office and all done through commission (no base salary).
    When I asked how would earn as a manager, he said that managers would make commissions out of the ones in lower stages and that I'd have to find them. (pyramid...)
    The interviewer was reading his hand-written notes in a cafeteria with really bad reception and had to re-enter many times as this took place over Zoom

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.