Boots Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,192 of over 1.2K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boots (Cork) in Jan 2019

Interview

they ask you a lot of question on how you would deal with a situation, and what would you do to improve it, how would you approach it. Very nice and professional. Very well trained

Interview Questions
  • how would you win a patient over
    Answer Question

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Prepared for interview, then got call they gave the job to someone else. Was very upset as I spent a lot of time. Would like to try again as this is a good company.

Boots

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Informal interview and assessment over the phone and assessment sent to me over email to do online. Was all quick and they said that they were going to let me know aoon

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Quick and easy One to one Very friendly and helped if I got stuck on an answer. Went on shop floor and was asked how I would improve the shelves then went back to finish interview. Got a call a couple days later telling me I got the job!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

it was over the phone and only 5 questions and only took about 30 minutes but thats because i waffled and was unprepared for the interview as i had no idea i was having one until i got called and got told that she was interviewing me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Really laid back process, I was made to feel very comfortable from the moment I entered the store. I was hired within a week and haven’t looked back since

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Unprofessional to not even respond and update an candidate after an interview. Poor form. Would think a company of Boots caliber was better, but I've heard nothing but bad things about HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Great and very thorough interview they seemed very interesting and interesting in me and they were very detailed on the entire process I would definitely recommend going for an interview with boots in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

I applied online and was then invited to an interview with the manager. The questions were all related to the job description. I found the experience positive and relatively hassle-free.

Interview Questions
  • What would you recommend to customer who was buying a birthday gift for a colleague.

Boots

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied on their website and went through their personality questionnaire which completely sucked and the results were not indicative of me as a person at all. I got reserve listed then later emailed to book a phone interview. I booked one for 11 o'clock in a few days and then I got a phone call saying their system had double booked me with someone else so they said they'd move me to 10 o'clock. There I was waiting at 10 for the call and nothing. Thought they must have forgotten and they would call at 11. They did not call until 12. Despite that the interviewer was friendly and the questions weren't too hard although they were very long and wordy, how something made you feel and what you did and how and why blah blah blah. I thought the interview went well but I got an email rejecting me the next day. Another store that reserve listed me has now contacted me for an interview but based off of this experience, I will not be taking them up on it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to build a relationship with someone who was different to you. How were they different and what did you do? How did it make you feel?
  • Tell me about a time you worked under pressure

Boots

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online and it was a multiple choice application where you choose answers based on scenarios and then do a personality quiz. Didn’t ask me for my CV once. I got an email a few days later stating that I had been shortlisted for interview but all their slots were filled so they would contact me again if a position opened up. I then got another email a week later letting me book my interview. Had my interview over the phone, I really struggled with some of the questions and thought I'd done badly however they told me to come into the store a couple of days later to see if the job would suit me. I went in and it was basically a trial shift, I was there for a couple of hours though I think they’d originally planned for one. I was shown around the store, introduced to the team and shown what I’d be doing. They let me have a go at doing some of the picking etc. I was happy to do everything, really enthusiastic to show I was interested.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself.your experience
  • Tell us about a time you built a relationship with someone different from you
  • Tell us about a time you built a relationship with someone you didn’t know
  • Tell us about a time you had to change your strategy/differ from your plans
  • Tell us about a time you had to work under pressure
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,192 Interviews