Boots Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,257 of over 1,257.0 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Boots

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots

Interview

The interviewer asked questions to get to know me and then took me to the shop floor and asked for suggestions on how to improve the look of the products on the shelf.

Interview Questions
  • Take me to a product that you are passionate about and tell me why?
    Answer Question

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

it was quite a straight forward interview no surprises, regular interview questions were asked, was taken into an office with the branch manager in store, did the interview and within a week found out if I got the job or not

Interview Questions
  • to describe how you may help a customer with an embarrassing situation.

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

they were lovely and the interview was not extremely difficult, the hardest part is filling in the online questionnaire as it took me a long time to pass this successfully

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to help someone

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Worked in a small Boots pharmacy. Good interview process. Upon getting the job, I was given the correct training to do it efficiently & was also provided on the job training which was hugely beneficial.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a specific occasion when you have encouraged a person to view an issue more positively

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Interview with the store manager and a tour around the pharmacy. There was a chance for customer interaction, which was great. The role and responsibilities were clearly communicated and discussed. There wasn't a chance to meet the team, which was a shame.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

Was promised a phone interview at a specific time and they didn't call, proceeded to call them and didn't answer, until finally someone answered and put me on hold for ages until the call ended

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Manchester, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Nice conversation didn’t feel awkward, looking for ward to starting my new job questions where easy and not too complex, 4 questions in total and was finished in around 30 mins as was a telephone interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Cork) in Aug 2021

Interview

The person conducting the interview was lovely. Basic interview questions with some more difficult customer service questions thrown in. The interview was less than 20 minutes and was over the phone. I applied and took an online quiz a couple of times before getting an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of how you dealt with a difficult customer in the past?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockport, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Stockport, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Online application Personality test Multiple choices questions Telephone interview -Interview timeslot was booked a week in advanced but employer never contacted me for phone interview or followed as to why not. I reported this to their head office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boots

Application

I interviewed at Boots

Interview

A few questions about why Boots and how to help customers, then personal questions relating to my application. Received a phone call a few weeks later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,257 Interviews