Burberry Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 295 of over 295 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

I just want to check the review answers,I just want to check the review answersI just want to check the review answers,I just want to check the review answers,I just want to check the review answers

Interview Questions
  • I just want to check the review answers
    Answer Question

Burberry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Phone interview and after a present interview with the store manager, where you talk about yourself, your working experience, give different situation examples how to deal with a different type of customers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

The first interview was an online screen interview. The competency questions were fairly common. The last question was unique to the job asking about my experience in A B testing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Interview took place online through a video recording system. The question would flash up for 30 seconds then it would immediately start recording you. There were 6 questions in total.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Great experience, friendly environment, positive attitude. Asked a lot of questions. An interview took about an hour. Asked a lot about experience from previous jobs, including day to day responsibilities and projects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Interviewer was over an hour late for the interview, leaving me waiting at reception. No regard for my time or schedule. No feedback from the interview or response until weeks after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Firstly, interview with hiring manager, have second session with team lead and lastly work on task that is related with the work. Generally they provided comfortable and cheerful atmosphere. The relevant experience with the position is important but guess they quite care person's personality is suitable with the team or not.

Interview Questions
  • why you interested in this position? what's your strengthen & weakness any challenge situation that you've overcome? etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied for the role via the Burberry website. I was given an interview slot for 30mins. I’d blocked out the time in my work day to do this. The time came, no one contacted me - I had no teams meeting request. A total waste of time. I contacted the details I had and I received no response from their HR team as to why the meeting was missed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Asked about my experience and then was asked about what I knew about the brand and why I wanted to work for the brand. Had a phone interview, then a in person interview with the store manager and then had a phone interview with the boss.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us? How do you deal with problems with coworkers? Are you a team player?

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Really easy and had a great experience through and through. Process took 3 weeks and am very happy. Everyone was welcoming and insightful. Seemed like great company to work for,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 295 Interviews