Burberry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Burberry Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct 2017

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

It was pretty chill, the company was located in one of those glamorous buildings, and people dress nicely, and they asked a few behavioral questions, they are all easy to answer

Interview Questions

• what do you se yourself in 10 years   1 Answer

Talent Resourcing Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry in March 2017.

Interview

Received an internet invite to schedule a phone interview 2 weeks after applying. Interviewer called me 15 minutes late. She was very dry and unenthusiastic. Didn't feel like I wanted to work with her after such a brief conversation. I did well for the most part but knew from her tone that I didn't impress her. She said she would contact me within the week. Sent a follow up the next week and still no answer.

Showroom Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online then went on to a phone interview and then a face to face I did two face to face. after that it was a small presentation.

Interview Questions

• asked about my skills and about my life outside of work   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the general manager one week later. We scheduled an in-person interview date. On that day, I met with both the GM and then with the assistant manager. The interview lasted a little over 1 hour. Afterwards, I was told that I would receive a call within a week if Burberry decided to move on with the hiring process. I received a call 5 days later. The manager said the regional manager wanted to schedule a phone interview with me. I had the phone interview two days later and it lasted for approximately 30 minutes. This interview was shorter but more in-depth. The regional manager seemed very curious about my clientele experience and what it meant to me. The day after the phone interview, I was called again by the GM and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your style? Where do you get your fashion experience from?   Answer Question
    • Describe your past retail experiences and what your duty was in those roles.   Answer Question
    • Describe one experience when you overcame a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Why Burberry?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burberry in September 2016.

Interview

Received a call from assistant store manager to set up an in store interview with her. After interviewing with her, I was told she wanted me to come back to meet the manager of women's apparel department.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

After the initial application you are asked to answer a few questions on video. Father which you go to the assessment centre. Should you complete this you then attend another interview with the store manager. The process is long and slow.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and three days later I received a phone call to schedule an interview. The initial face to face interview took about an hour and a half. Followed by a 30 minute phone interview a week later. Many of the questions were based off of your own personal and work experiences and how you handled specific situations. Other questions involved hypothetical situations, availability, and company knowledge. It was important for them to know I had training with client care and excellent communication skills, verbal and written. It was certainly lengthy but necessary.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest mistake you made at your place of work and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burberry (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Be careful! Burberry leaks your information to your current employer. So crappy. Super low efficiency through the whole process. Maybe too busy leaking interviewees' personal information.
    Thank god I rejected the offer and my current employer offered me higher salary.
    Thanks to Glassdoor.com, knowing that Burberry's wage is so low.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Burberry.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter who told me a little about the role and Company overall. She did explain that it was an intense work environment, which I am used to. Asked many questions to get to know me and my experience. She then connected me with the District Manager who I met - asked me a series of questions from an Interview Guide. Great energy - he was very charismatic. Last I met with the SVP of retail ... he solidified my desire to join the brand. He was intelligent, articulate and had a great vision for the Brand and where he wanted to take it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a big group interview, over 10 candidates, answering questions about how they would handle situations with customers and demonstrating why they wanted the opportunity to work there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.