CALVIN KLEIN Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at CALVIN KLEIN

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 154 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Brazil
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Brazil)

Interview

Ainda estou aguardando resposta ansiosamente .terei resposta ainda essa semana de março. Fui indicada por uma amiga ! Gostei da proposta , salário e benefícios. A gerente foi bem precisa nas informações.

Interview Questions
  • Qual meus planos para o futuro?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Easy, typical behavioral interview questions, nothing complex. Asked about 3 questions and received an offer on the spot. Applied online and received a call back within a week. Invited for an in-person interview the following week.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation with a customer, and how you handled it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blumenau
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Blumenau) in Jan 2021

Interview

Realização de entrevista com gerente da Kalvin Clain, localizada em Blumenau. Profissional com muito direcionamento nas perguntas, interessada em entender trajetória profissional do candidato. Repasse de informações sobre dinâmica e ambiente de trabalho com ponderações sobre oportunidade de crescimento.

Interview Questions
  • Você nunca trabalhou em shopping, acredita que vai se adaptar a rotina sem feriados e trabalhando finais de semanas?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (United States)

Interview

First it was a phone screen, then it was an interview with division manager. Everything was conducted in a bit of a hurried fashion, but overall it was fine. Just make sure you are able to speak about projects you've worked on and designers you like.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How do you think out of the box? 2. Why this company, this role? 3. Discuss projects you've worked on
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was invited to interview and given the job, only to be put on hold because of salary negotiations. After waiting on the final salary, the role was given to someone else. Please be direct in salary info, job offers, and communications.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions, go on Google to look at culture, and values
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (United States)

Interview

It was a group interview and was conducted well. Everyone was able to get a chance to answer and highlight their strengths. I usually prefer 1 on 1 interviews, but the hiring manager did a good job including everyone.

Interview Questions
  • Share an experience you worked as a team player.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY)

Interview

Calvin Klein has a lot of great benefits via PVH and there is room to grow from within. The HR team is lovely but the interview process is very lengthy in which you interview with 3-4 people.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Calvin Klein? Name a challenge you faced and how you over came it?
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I Interviewed for part time/temporary and mainly asked me things about myself. They want to know what kind of person you are to see if you’re fit for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Why should we hire you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What would you do if a costumer who doesn’t speak your language comes in?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY)

Interview

Do not recommend. One of the most unprofessional interviews I have experienced in my career. I had my initial phone-screen with their HR team and she assured me that I would receive the offer after the in-person interview, if I just continued doing what I was doing since I was the last person they were interviewing and had a strong background. A few minutes before my in-person interview as I was walking to the office building, I received an email from the HR department saying that they want to cancel my interview as the manager was not feeling well. I had already shown up, so they decided to take me in for an interview anyways after waiting 30 minutes in their lobby. It consisted of pretty basic questions about my experience and what skills can be applied to the current position. A few weeks later, I had not received any updates from anyone, so I decided to reach out and see the status of my application - I received no response. I decided to follow-up again and a week later, I received a generic rejection email stating that they decided to hire an ex-intern for the position. As a company, it is extremely rude and selfish to interview candidates and waste their time when there is already a solid candidate in mind, considering I was the last person to be interviewed. The least they can do is let their interview candidates that they will not be moving on with the interview process, instead of keeping them in the dark.

Interview Questions
CALVIN KLEIN
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Houston, TX) in Jun 2020

Interview

Interview was easy. Ask questions about your self and what you know about the brand. Other questions include what was your availability and would you be able to work on weekends

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Interviews