CALVIN KLEIN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CALVIN KLEIN Interview Questions

Interviews at CALVIN KLEIN

2.3

Technical Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online and got an in-person interview. At the interview with head of department they asked to show my skill set by reviewing a garment. After that interview you meet with HR to go over the formal items. All to standard and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How many tech packs you can finalize daily as the industry standard at the time was 5.   Answer Question

Interview

Very easy and simple interview. They just went over my application and resume and then asked for my availability. Questions were mostly just about my experience and personal information.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was fairly quick. Probably 3- 4 questions max. Took me about 10 minutes. Wasn't as professional as I would've imagined. Easy for the most part. Study basic retail interview questions. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What can you provide thats better than other candidates?   1 Answer

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Merrimack, NH (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was nonsense. She was unprepared swore and general was unprofessional. There were not questions about me and she wasn’t paying attention anyway. I will never shop at or interview at this company again.

Interview Questions

• She talked about herself the entire time.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN.

Interview

I went into the backroom with the manager and was asked pretty basic questions about myself and my previous experience. I then was told about the job and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How do you upsale a product?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New London, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (New London, MO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Very Thorough. Phone interview first which took quite a long time to arrange but very friendly and open coversation. very willing to answer questions about the company and as much about them as you.

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN.

Interview

Short, and to the point. The people were nice and interested in seeing my skill level. I brought in garments to show them, as well as my portfolio for them to review. They asked me about m experience in the industry, and details about my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• If I know how to use illustrator.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

One round video call interview, second round in-person interview. Process took about a month, but I know some other interns took a lot longer. Only behavioral questions were asked to see who you are and if your experience equip you for the role. They also ask specific questions like how you work on a team since you will be working closely with your manager throughout the summer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverhead, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN (Riverhead, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online through the pvh.careers website and about a week or two later I got a call asking if I wanted to come in for an interview. I came into the store asked for Marie (the manager) and waited until she came out The manager brought me into the back and asked me questions. I answered them and I started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better in a team or alone   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CALVIN KLEIN.

Interview

Interviewed by the Store Manager for the location that was hiring. It was a very casual conversation. The entire interview took no longer than 30 minutes. I was hired on the spot and asked for availability. Training followed shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sets Calvin Klein apart from other competitors?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.