Capita Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Capita

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 632 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (United Kingdom)

Interview

Interview didn’t really relate to job - it was no -specific and informal but got the impression it was a role for which budget either didn’t exist or has been withdrawn.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see Capita sitting in its industry?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (United Kingdom)

Interview

They explained about the company and a lot of information was provided prior to the process with a power point presentation. It was long period as you seat in room with a big group and follow the steps such as individual interview and group tasks.

Interview Questions
  • It was the group interview. One member of the group had to present the outcome or all together.
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (United Kingdom)

Interview

Applied via a recruitment company and they advised what I should and shouldn't do. Got an interview very quickly. Met with one of the managers and team leaders. Did the interview and offered the position later on in the day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your current role?
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Capita (United Kingdom)

Interview

Very straightforward. If you need a job asap, this is the place to go. You just need to be somewhat confident. If you're looking for a challenging and promising interview that will be interested in your goals - avoid.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to handle complaints?
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Capita (United Kingdom)

Interview

The first round was with HR, screening process. After the second round was with the Hiring Manager. The HM/ interviewer was very friendly. The interview was based on competency questions and previous work experience. The last round was with a senior stakeholder (partner level). I found the interview process to be very professional and friendly. My experience was positive.

Interview Questions
Capita
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (United Kingdom)

Interview

2 stages one with line manager then meeting with the director with written test was about an hour on site with a tour also to meet client. Discussed cv and previous experience the usual standard interview process

Interview Questions
Capita
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Capita (India)

Interview

Interview process consist of 5 rounds which will be 3 technical and 1 managerial and again HR discussion will be there and after that they will start working on offer releasing process.

Interview Questions
Capita
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Received an email to pass behavior-based assessment, then received a call a few days later to set an interview. During the interview, we reviewed the position and the company and then went through the job experience. Please note that one of the company policy is that if you have been dismissed within the last 12 months, they are unable to process further your application and they have to stop the interview. I personally think this is unacceptable to proceed this way in these hard times!

Interview Questions
Capita
Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Feb 2021

Interview

Good, the process includes 2 stages: with the hiring managers and with the leader of your team. The interview vibe is friendly and easy to approach. The first one is mostly focused on your competency and the second one is the opportunity for your team to explore your personality and whether you are a good fit to the team

Interview Questions
Capita
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (United Kingdom)

Interview

Waste of time. The interview process took over an hour+. The hiring manager had thrown a challenge to myself and two other candidates to complete in a short timeframe. The feedback was great, promises were made by the hiring manager, calls re: discussions of the compensation package were initiated days after, and some verbal agreement was made on the last call. After all that, they left me in the dark and never came back with an offer or a rejection. Every time I'd asked, they said things are left pending. I got in touch with other candidates and they too were left in the dark.

Interview Questions
  • Say you got the job as an Innovation Lead, how would you convince a CFO and CEO of a large company that's on a brink of failure to engage in innovation projects with Capita? What would you propose?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 632 Interviews