Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capita Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

They are not very professional people.they insisted for interview to be conducted on weekday and when I went there the interviews got stretched and I had take leave for that day.i Cleared 2 technical rounds and after that in managerial round manager tells me they can't consider me because I had maternity break..if they didn't want to take me ..they shouldn't have wasted my time....

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita in October 2017.

Interview

Great folks am looking forward to joining this team. They were prompt in making contact and even better at their follow up. They have communicated thru the entire process. Couldn’t be happier with that experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Got in touch with HR through father's friend, scheduled interview for the following Monday. HR asked me general questions about my resume and was followed by an interview with the manager who I worked under. He reviewed my resume and asked me a couple of Java questions to determine if I was good at it.

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England).

Interview

It consisted in several tests for different situations. It had a phone screening process, then tests, then a face to face interview that assesses professional skills, proposing solutions to different situations and typing skills.

Interview Questions

• Examples of previous experiences in different situations and typing skills, among others   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Interview

Brief musical chairs interview process with heads of departments followed by a comprehension test. Interviews were good and snappy so did not drag on. Comprehension test seemed mainly to be a measure of ability to rapidly remember information.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous role?   1 Answer

Interviewer Interview

Interview

its all online and can be accessed easily. you make a derision to join. have a look online and stick you application in. sort out a meeting at the army careers information offices and then they sort you out from there.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. HR called within a week to get basic information. The interview was 2-3 weeks after that. The process should have been easy and straight forward but it was not. The screening phone call was not done professionally whatsoever, the person on the phone had no idea what full time, part time, internship and other terms such as these mean. When she talked about the role and company she literally read the text that was uploaded to the job describtion, no new information at all, complete waste of time. Between the HR call and the actual interview I got phone calls from them daily nearly every single day for the last week to check if I would actually go to the interview. Besides that, I also received like 2 emails a day with similar content from 2-3 completely different HR people sometimes providing different information to another or asking for exactly the same stuff. It was completely ridiculous at the end (1-2 calls and 3 emails every day) and a horrible experience. I nearly withdrawn my application at that point. The actual intervew was ok, it was with two of the team members, nothing speacial.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Preston, North West England, England) in February 2020.

Interview

There was a tour, a group task which centred around a sinking ship and who should be saved, a mock phone call and a short 1 to 1 interview

Advisor Interview

Interview

Nice laid bacj interview where they asked you a few questions on previous work experience and what you would bring to the team. Also get to do a small group excercise to see how you can communicate with people.

IT Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very straightforward informal interview with the IT Director. Lasted about 30 ,minutes in total.
    Questions were challenging but not destined to catch me out. The interviewer was very honest about the good and bad parts of the job

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy most about the PM role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.