Checkout.com QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Checkout.com QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Checkout.com

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Checkout.com.

Interview

The process was very positive - I was able to talk to people from many different levels of the company, and discuss a full understanding of the job, and of my abilities. Everyone was very friendly, and clearly very satisfied working at checkout.com

Interview Questions

• If a bug had made it to production, and a fix was ready that had to be deployed in 3 hours, how would you test the fix to ensure that it's working and is going to fix the problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Checkout.com

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

First stage was a phone screen with someone from HR. Just a general personality/background check, although he did ask a couple of basic technical questions.
    Second stage was a phone interview with someone from the QA department. Again this was mainly talking about my background, asking about stuff on my CV, asking a few questions about things I've done in my current job.
    Third stage was a remote pairing exercise with 2 of the lead QAs, where I was asked to do a couple of coding exercises they gave me. I was allowed to do this in my chosen language, despite it not being the language they use in the job.
    Last stage was in the office, where I had 3 rounds of interviews - 1. with 2 more QAs, 2. with a product owner, 3. with the VP of QA. These were all quite similar to before, just talking about my experience and so on.
    One thing to note is that I was emailing with the HR person to organise each of these stages, and he invited me to give feedback on every stage of the interview as we went. After the last stages of interviews I had a phone call with him, where he gave me the positive and negative feedback the various interviewers had given about me. I got the impression I would still have had this call and this level of feedback if I hadn't been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• A few questions about APIs, what do specific response codes mean etc. Lots of questions about what I do in my current role and how we work.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.