Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 85 of over 85 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners in Jun 2022

Interview

The first stage to the interview process entails a screening process, in which a Coca-Cola recruiter/Talent Acquisition has a fairly informal chat with you about your why you applied for the role and the qualities that you think you possess in order to be successful in the role.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role? What qualities do you possess to be successful?
    1 Answer

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Application

I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Interview

Eerst meerdere testen en online interviews met als laatste een final assessment day waarbij je verschillende cases moet presenteren met op het einde nog een persoonlijk interview. De mensen waren zeer vriendelijk en gaven ook feedback doorheen het sollicitatieproces

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners in Apr 2022

Interview

Never seen such bad organisation, we just want to cry. 3 steps of pre-selection en viso, then comes the last step -- Assessement. Departure at 07H30 from Issy, arrive at Grigny around 08H30. Very long procedure of name check, 30 minutes just to check your name. After entering the meeting romme, there's just nightmare : 1 hour waiting in order to make projector work ; 1 hour introduction of recruiting team one by one, 45 minutes of introduction of site Grigny, 15 minutes of guided-tour behind the glass. Another 45 minutes waiting for lunch. After lunch, about 2 hours waiting until others finish the interview, the interview lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself. Weakness Manage a team Failure experience

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Application

I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Interview

The process was very fast and well managed. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. The HR person was very hospitable and the feedback was received on time. As a whole I am very happy with my experience with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Interview

c’était un jeu de rôle, il y avait 2 personnes qui me demandee et c’était plutôt stressant Pourtant j’avais un excellent CV et lettre de motivation, et venant d’une excellent école mais je n’est pas été admis

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Interview

Deux entretiens un avec le talent acquisition et l'autre en visio avec le manager tres détendu, très explicite. Les questions sont orientées sur le poste à pouvoir et assez simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Interview

Interview with HR and manager and then the usual wait for follow up and results. Interview lasted the usual length and interviewers were friendly. Would recommend for anyone interested in this area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Manchester, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

First CV screening, second round a video assessment, last round is an assessment day consisting of group exercises and individual interviews. After the group exercises you either move on to the idividual part in the afternoon or it ends after there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grigny, Ile-de-France

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Grigny, Ile-de-France)

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the HR person at the site, followed by an interview at their offices, the interview was lead by the marketing manager and general office manager.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe when you have taken initiatives. When have you been creative and in what way, give example.

Anonymous Employee in Brussels

Application

I interviewed at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Brussels)

Interview

Un entretien téléphonique qui à fini par autre en physique et ensuite il faut patienter quelques jours le temps qu’ils puissent prendre une décision et après cette étape on est normalement admis dans l’entreprise

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Interviews

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.85 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Field Sales Representative and Technical Operations rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for H R Administrator and Human Resources Administrator roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners takes an average of 24 days when considering 31 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Technical Operator had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Customer Service Operations Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners according to 31 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.31%