Creative Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Creative Support Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2018

Community Support Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Support in December 2014.

Interview

People in interview and test room seemed OK but the person who originally invited me for an interview after reading my CV, then decided that although I have had over 15 years experience as a Home Carer, being a Carer was "probably not for me".

Arrogant amateurish and comical beyond belief.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were a bit difficult for me as I have not been through the process of seeking work for many years and this was all a bit new to me.
      Was a question about helping people with Downs Syndrome which caught me by surprise...   1 Answer

Admin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Support (Birmingham, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by two people. They were expecting a lot of experience and skills but offering very little pay. I was asked nine scenario based questions. Contract job, uncertainty over whether they'd keep you on after the nine months. They need to offer a fair salary to people and not just pennies above the minimum wage. This is unprofessional and they can only expect a high staff turnover.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a member of a team who wasn't doing their full share of work?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Creative Support (Warrington, North West England, England) in May 2013.

Interview

Very pleasant people interviewing made to feel comfortable throughout. Allowed time to think and answer. Knowledgeable panel all queries answered. Lots of information given about job and expectation of staff. Went to a group interview then was Asked back for individual interview

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Support in August 2017.

Interview

Welcoming, friendly and fair. From the beginning I was put at ease. The interview was basically set at the pace in how I responded and the panel as recruiters did their best to get the best responses out of me. As a recruiter myself but in the position of interviewee I felt the attention and focus given to me was proportional in all aspects of recruitment.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to the job and the experience I could bring and encouraged me to answer in my own words. I knew then they wanted to hear from me and not the automatic jargon. This was important for me to hear, because I knew they were genuinely interested in hearing from me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blackpool, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Support (Blackpool, England) in May 2011.

Interview

very basic group interview was left down stairs for an hour
    sat with a lot of other staff who were being interviewed and we all thought then what type of company is this as were lefty downstairs for an hour then we were interviewed by some senior support worker in a cap and the area manager

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Creative Support (Manchester, England).

Interview

Group interview then individual interview, idea right but i don't see how you can be assessed in a group of 12 people all trying to talk over each other. Individual interview was straight forward enough

Interview Questions

• Why work for Creative Support   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Interview

group interview first which rules out a lot of suitable and good candidates who may just not be good public speakers. Interview questions very difficult and at times irrelevant. Individual interview focussed on strange questions. Service user input into the individual interview appears to be a very tokenistic approach.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Creative Support (Manchester, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview-see how you interact others-group discussion-sanarios test
    If successful after this stage you go for a interview with manger of the project you are going to work at. Usually Find out on day if sucsessful on second interview

Interview Questions

• How do recognise abuse?
      How Would you react to...
      Equal opportunity question
      How to diffuse a situation
      Complaining question   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a service user disclosed a member of staff shouted at them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Support (Manchester City Centre, England) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a group interview first with around 12 participants. We were split into smaller groups and had to discuss how we would act in certain situations. After successfully passing this interview there was an individual panel interview. the individual interview asked standard interview questions such as what are your strengths, why do you want this job, tell us about a time when.. etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Support (Manchester, England) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an online application process, following which i was invited to a group interview at headquarters. There were about 8 others in the group interview, it was easy to get drowned out when speaking about the scenarios they told us. They encourage everyone to talk. I managed to speak, but i'd probably suggest trying to input information at every round. There was a section of this interview where you had to fill in a form of questions for twenty minutes.The group interview lasted about an hour and a half.
    I was then emailed that i had progressed from the group interview and invited to another interview in the residential house i would be working in. This interview lasted for an hour and included being asked questions by a service user.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for creative support? Why would you be right for this role?   Answer Question
    • How would you maintain the needs of the service user during personal care?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.