Creative Support Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2022

Found 287 of over 302 reviews

Creative Support Chief Executive  Anna Lunts
Anna Lunts
Pros
  • "Family environment, creative support cares about service users(in 88 reviews)

• "CEO- The CEO Anna is so committed to Creative Support and is always available to speak to(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Creative support have become too large to feel known, low pay and very little recognition for working above and beyond(in 32 reviews)

• "Pay - low pay and having to fight for pay rises even when minimum wage increases(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing

Jul 14, 2022 - Office Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing employer and very caring

Cons

The commute to work every day

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Amazing place - pay issues let it down massively

Jul 26, 2022 - Quality Officer in Stockport, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely amazing environment to work in. I've never felt so valued as an individual with my own skills and weaknesses and my colleagues are so lovely and supportive

Cons

The pay issues let this company down massively. I'd have put 5 stars if it wasn't for that and unfortunately it's knocked 2 off for me. My salary was meant to increase months ago but I am still waiting for it to be sorted and I've not been paid for ooh shifts before now. I know I'm not the only person experiencing these issues. There are 3 different pay types; weekly, mid month, end of month and last working day. The payroll team cannot keep up with this it seems. Its a very difficult issue which isn't a quick fix but it lets this outstanding company down massively.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

ok company

Jul 25, 2022 - Administrator
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible great staff team good manager good values diverse

Cons

wage is very low for what we do and is not competative

4. 2.0

Great people we support

Jul 21, 2022 - Support Worker
      Business Outlook

Pros

You'll support some wonderful people .

Cons

Focus given to problematic clients, drawing it away from rest of service.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good organisation to work for

Jul 5, 2022 - Support Worker in Liverpool, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent training. Brilliant work colleagues. Higher management approachable.

Cons

Working with agency staff who didn’t understand the service. Pay could be better.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Supportive Company

Jun 21, 2022 - Operation Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible approach to person centred support

Cons

Due to commissioning can’t always offer comparable salaries of the private sector

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

The service users are the only reason to work here.

Jun 9, 2022 - Support Worker in Leeds, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely service users Able to make a difference in their lives Lots of opportunity for overtime

Cons

Poor management. Certain staff members are favoured by managers. Some staff get no sleep shifts where others get several per week. Lots of gossiping. Most staff talk behind each other’s backs which creates a negative environment. Particular staff members are known for this but management do nothing about it. Awful pay for the role. Lack of care for employees. Service users often left without support Staff have a poor attitude towards agency staff and would rather talk badly about them rather than help them become better in their role. Constant pressure to work way above contracted hours for no extra pay.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 4.0

A rewarding role

May 5, 2022 - Training and Activities Officer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supporting fantastic clients that always make your day

Cons

Behind the times with payroll

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Great team

May 4, 2022 - Support Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team very supportive excellent training and job satisfaction every day making a difference to those we support.

Cons

Like all social care we are 24/7 so expect to work weekends.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Plenty of Opportunities

Apr 27, 2022 - Housing Related Support Worker in Grimsby, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, plenty of Opportunities and friendly work-force.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 287 Reviews

Creative Support Reviews FAQs

Creative Support has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 302 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at Creative Support to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Creative Support employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Creative Support. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

50% of Creative Support employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Creative Support 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Creative Support to be work life balance, career development, coworkers and the cons to be culture, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Creative Support Job Seekers