Daisy Group Interview Questions

Updated 28 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Daisy Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daisy Group

Found 20 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Daisy Group (United Kingdom) in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview stage- series of questions were asked competency based and questions about how well I would deal with certain situations. Task stage - email task and role play- this was a 2 stage Interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to deal with an irate customer.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daisy Group (United Kingdom)

Interview

Friendly, brief and template based as questions were on forms and read out one by one, at end there were a few questions I wanted to ask. This process was pretty similar to related companies

Interview Questions
  • Names of telecommunications devices
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daisy Group (London, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

Daisys internal recruiter set up a call with the hiring manager and myself - when i joined it turns out there were 3 sales managers on the call. Call went very well but they declined to move forward and i quote word for word "Because you earn too much money currently" Daisy did not want to move forward because I was too good at selling (doing my job)

Interview Questions
Daisy Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Southampton, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Met with two people, relaxed discussion relating to CV and hobbies then competancy and skills based questions. Friendly interviewers, easy to talk to. Was informed I hadn’t got the job via generic email that thanked me for taking the time to apply, no mention of me having attended an interview. When I asked for feedback I was told the job went to someone with more relevant experience (not feedback). My request for actual interview experience went ignored.

Interview Questions
Daisy Group
Anonymous Employee in Nelson, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Nelson, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager. Then 2nd face to face interview with Head of Sales & hiring manger to include role play and further in depth interview.ing.

Interview Questions
Daisy Group
Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Daisy Group (Northampton, England)

Interview

Very easy general questions based on cv and what they are looking for as a person! Very friendly and difficult to mess up! Was a good interview and my employer was so kind and I was able to be fully relaxed and not nervous when being interviewed

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you worked well in a team
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Horsham, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Assessment, interview, discussion, and presentation at start. Had tea and biscuits and was put in a board meeting room. It was welcoming and laid back atmosphere. The managers all introduced themselves and talked about company, we did not have proper introductions other than name whe you live. There was 8-9 people and took in turns for interviews and assessments. Chatted in. Between. I don't know if they had staff toilets as we all used reception toilet outside the office complex.

Interview Questions
  • Notice period ? Start date ? Questions when I exceeding customer service, met targets, about company, standard questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Milton Keynes, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Group assessment. I was told by the agency that I would be having a one to one competency based interview so I was surprised to turn up to see 5 other candidates waiting to attend an interview and was told by one of the other candidates that I would be there for a 3 hour session

Interview Questions
  • Group exercise regarding what you would take on a desert island and an employment law test
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daisy Group (United Kingdom) in Sep 2018

Interview

it was quite an easy interview with simple questions with pictures and you would have to explain what you see if its an HDMI, USB, VGA AUX port

Interview Questions
Daisy Group
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daisy Group (London, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process was pleasant and quick, the recruitment team was fantastic at keeping me up to date on my application. I had a two-stage interview two days apart, first was at their Birmingham office and the second was at their London office., I was offered the role the day of my second interview.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews