Daisy Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Daisy Group

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daisy Group (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Daisys internal recruiter set up a call with the hiring manager and myself - when i joined it turns out there were 3 sales managers on the call.

Call went very well but they declined to move forward and i quote word for word "Because you earn too much money currently"

Daisy did not want to move forward because I was too good at selling (doing my job)

Provisioning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Southampton, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Met with two people, relaxed discussion relating to CV and hobbies then competancy and skills based questions. Friendly interviewers, easy to talk to.

Was informed I hadn’t got the job via generic email that thanked me for taking the time to apply, no mention of me having attended an interview. When I asked for feedback I was told the job went to someone with more relevant experience (not feedback). My request for actual interview experience went ignored.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you’ve been innovative in problem solving   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you’ve received feedback   Answer Question
    • Can you use word, excel, outlook etc   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nelson, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Nelson, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager. Then 2nd face to face interview with Head of Sales & hiring manger to include role play and further in depth interview.ing.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Northampton, England).

Interview

Very easy general questions based on cv and what they are looking for as a person! Very friendly and difficult to mess up! Was a good interview and my employer was so kind and I was able to be fully relaxed and not nervous when being interviewed

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked well in a team   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Horsham, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Assessment, interview, discussion, and presentation at start. Had tea and biscuits and was put in a board meeting room. It was welcoming and laid back atmosphere. The managers all introduced themselves and talked about company, we did not have proper introductions other than name whe you live. There was 8-9 people and took in turns for interviews and assessments. Chatted in. Between. I don't know if they had staff toilets as we all used reception toilet outside the office complex.

Interview Questions

• Notice period ? Start date ? Questions when I exceeding customer service, met targets, about company, standard questions.   1 Answer

HR Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Milton Keynes, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Group assessment. I was told by the agency that I would be having a one to one competency based interview so I was surprised to turn up to see 5 other candidates waiting to attend an interview and was told by one of the other candidates that I would be there for a 3 hour session

Interview Questions

• Group exercise regarding what you would take on a desert island and an employment law test   1 Answer

Internal Communications Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daisy Group (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant and quick, the recruitment team was fantastic at keeping me up to date on my application.
    I had a two-stage interview two days apart, first was at their Birmingham office and the second was at their London office., I was offered the role the day of my second interview.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Birmingham, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick and clear engagement from recruitment and swiftly brought in to interview. Interview was easy going with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Only negative is the time from interview to make the offer - this took 6 weeks.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Reading, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and then interview at the office. You get a cal from HR and they discuss pay and you will get an email to accept or decline their offer.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daisy Group (Reading, England) in February 2015.

Interview

it was good and was kept inline with expectations. Managers were nice and asked questions very nicely. it was good and was kept inline with expectations. Managers were nice and asked questions very nicely.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.