Day Lewis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Day Lewis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day Lewis (London, England) in Sep 2017

Interview

Very unprofessional swearing, running late, cancellations and not knowing what to ask me when finally being interviewed. I have been to two different day lewis pharamacys and have had a negative experience in both. Not a company i would like to work for.

Interview Questions
  • what can you bring to this job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

Interview

Very unprofessional, swearing and having no idea what to ask the candidate (me). Cancelled on me first time, interview started late. Have been to two Day Lewis pharmacy and have had same problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Leeds, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

Brief chat with the manager of the branch in the consultation room of the pharmacy. Interview was fairly standard, asking about previous experience, how I’d provide customer service etc. Was offered the position a few days later and started the following week

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Croydon, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

there is't very much they give test for maths and english you need to be passing to get a place, how ever there so many people can't even communicate, mainly Romanian and indian people working

Interview Questions
  • very simple maths and english language test 25 question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Croydon, England) in May 2016

Interview

Friendly,open process, Begin with telephone call to arrange face to face interview The questions were tech based as that was the role Overall, the 1 to 1 interview was pleasant experience and the company really looked into what i had to bring to the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Caversham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Caversham, England)

Interview

1:1 interview with the store manager. I applied for the job in person, walking into the store and asking for vacancies. the process was very quick and I started work within 5 days.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience did I have as a Pharmacy Assistant

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Day Lewis (London, England) in Dec 2014

Interview

Online interview with apprentice company which is recorded and sent to Day Lewis. Which, if you are accepted is followed by real life interview with a regional or store manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Chatham, England) in Sep 2014

Interview

The interview lasted 40 mins. You will be asked questions and are expected to ask questions yourself. The interview was process involved a panel of two people but it could be three or four.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed