Day Lewis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Day Lewis

Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day Lewis (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional, swearing and having no idea what to ask the candidate (me). Cancelled on me first time, interview started late. Have been to two Day Lewis pharmacy and have had same problems.

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

Interview

Very unprofessional swearing, running late, cancellations and not knowing what to ask me when finally being interviewed. I have been to two different day lewis pharamacys and have had a negative experience in both. Not a company i would like to work for.

Second Line Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Croydon, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Friendly,open process,
    Begin with telephone call to arrange face to face interview
    The questions were tech based as that was the role
    Overall, the 1 to 1 interview was pleasant experience and the company really looked into what i had to bring to the company

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caversham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Caversham, England).

Interview

1:1 interview with the store manager. I applied for the job in person, walking into the store and asking for vacancies. the process was very quick and I started work within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience did I have as a Pharmacy Assistant   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Day Lewis (Chatham, England) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted 40 mins. You will be asked questions and are expected to ask questions yourself. The interview was process involved a panel of two people but it could be three or four.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.