Diageo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Diageo Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2018

3.1

Global Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diageo (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I applied online and was immediately directed to a personality test. Based on that a week later I got an email to schedule a Hirevue interview which is an online based interview system where you record your answers or type answers for case study. Then I was invited to fly down to Chicago and do in person interview which consisted of all day and fun and imaginative case studies.

Interview Questions

Diageo Response

3 Mar 2018 – Social Media Team

Hello. Thanks for leaving us your comments on the interview process. We're pleased you found it a positive experience. We wish you the best of luck and hope you find what you're looking for. Kind... More

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diageo.

Interview

I applied on the company website and was contacted for a phone interview 1 month later. Another month went by before they reached out to me to schedule in person interviews. There were two rounds. Everyone I interacted with was extremely pleasant. However, the process was drawn out over 3 1/2 months.

Interview Questions

Diageo Response

22 Nov 2017 – Social Media Team

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments on the length of the process have been noted and passed on to help us improve. All the best in your future career.

Screening Interview Interview

Interview

Applied Online, Recruiter emailed me to setup interview.

On the day of interview, just minutes before interview another email says, "last minute change, interview rescheduled for X date, Y time.".

The X date and Y time, was expecting the call and didn't call me. Emailed them, in reply "they asked for same day different time". No call yet.

One of the worst interviews so far in my career. Waste of time.

16 Aug 2017 – Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us your comments. We're sorry to hear that you weren't pleased with the interview process, but thank you for sharing your feedback as this will be valuable in... More

Global Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo in September 2017.

Interview

Online application that immediately prompted me to take two personality assessments. The first was how strongly I agree or disagree with statements, the second rating what I was most and least likely to do in a number of scenarios in the workplace. Feedback was immediate and I was sent a report evaluating my assessment results.

Interview Questions

• Emphasis on evaluating your ability to tolerate change and stress in work functions   1 Answer

20 Sep 2017 – Social Media Team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback on the interview. We wish you all the best in your future career.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diageo (Norwalk, CT (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I went through the normal application process by completing the forms along with behavior questionaire. It was a little surprising that I was called for an in-person interview directly, without any phone or online interview as indicated by other submitters. I was interviewed by a lead BSA and the business partner. Questions are around my current job and how would I handle a specific situation. I received the email a couple of days later that the position is filled with another applicant. I contacted the managers interviewed me to ask if there's anything I can improve to make through my future interviews. They both answered that I am still a potential candidate for another opening. However I think I would get notification this time even if they choose other candidates, since the opening is not the job title that I applied for. I am considering it as a denial at this point.

Interview Questions

• How do you complete an RTM?
      Do you have the experience when you are unable to get the right information? How do you handle it?   1 Answer

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very detailed interview about your background, your skills, your aspirations. Examples of your previous achievements, failures, how did you manage to overcome difficulties, etc. Special emphasis on how to manage projects and how to influence people.

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There is a first online aptitude/personality test before the CV and motivational letter screening. I did this some days ago but I'm still waiting for an answer. It should take some time I suppose.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Diageo.

Interview

1. Three Phases often to reflect the values they live every day
    2. They do provide a introduction, and does introduce everyone who will be interviewing
    3. Typically, the try to get a representative per band level to try evaluate talent
    4. They value potential and personality equally to skill and experience

Interview Questions

• They will sometimes present a case study. They will ask, run me through your solution and logic?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Diageo (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Extremely lengthy process which lasted 5 months. My main HR contact turned out to be sketchy and disconnected from what was going on. Really was
    not a good people person. I was handed off to 2-3 different HR people throughout the time but somehow I had to deal with this main woman who was more focused on promoting herself on LinkedIn than anything. I made it pretty far and had another offer with another company. I immediately let her know but she could care less and did not seem to think it was time critical. She eventually called me back wanting to set up time for another call later in the week without getting I was going to take another job if they were not prepared to offer me anything. She ruined my experience. Most of the people in the office seemed good but HR missed the mark by a lot. Not good when that's the face of the company.

Packaging Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Diageo in March 2016.

Interview

I've had a few online interviews with Diageo and they have been negative experiences. Personally I find it incredibly difficult to answer interview questions when you are talking to a screen and not a person (the text of the question pops up, you get 30 seconds to think of an answer, and then your response is recorded). The most recent time it took 7 months before I received an email saying the position had been cancelled. Unprofessional and very slow moving process.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired for this position, what would you do in the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.