DuPont Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DuPont Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at DuPont

2.9

Engineer Interview

Interview

nothing to report, it was a standard interview process. The hiring process was very detailed, being a large company they expected many forms to be completed. overall it was worth it since I stayed at the company long term

Interview Questions

• IT was too long ago, but nothing very hard. Normal questions and I felt comfortable   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DuPont

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DuPont (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

It's was a constructive conservation about DuPont.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Had three phone interviews including two with peers and one with hiring manager. Seven months later flew out for interview. Organization was a joke. At F2F interview I had several panel interviews with various levels of the organization. Topics were varied and there was no order or plan or facilitation. The day ended with a one-on-one with the hiring manager. Expectations expressed by the hiring manager were the opposite of what she had stated in several e-mails and via phone conversations over the preceding months. I asked to have my name withdrawn during the discussion. Unfortunately, I turned down another offer during the seven month process because I believed what the hiring manager told me in phone conversations and was disgusted to see her change her expectations during the final interview seven months later.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected time in position and grade if you are offered this job?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

applies online, got a pre-screening interview call, then had a site interview. had panel interviews, 1:1 interviews, more specific situation and results oriented not very technical. had a presentation about benefits, lunch with one of the interviewers and they were kinda interviewing you at the same time you were having lunch.

Interview Questions

• Need to think about specific situations and the results you got.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

over 1 month phone interview, another over 1 month for onsite interview. The phone interview was 30 min, a lot of questions about research experiences

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Reasonable, friendly, laid back, phone interview, then in person interview with 3 different people. Then site interview. On boarding process was poor. It took several months for them to locate a job for me after I receive the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Behavior type of questions. Very typical interview quesruins.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Varies by jobs. Location is good.
    Have to know the subject of matter very well. Interview varies depending on the specific jobs.
    Chemists are very competitive.
    Some jobs are easy. some are challenging.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DuPont (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick Phone Interview in group panel. Few simple behavioral questions. Quick response from hiring manager with a call back to provide offer. Signed the offer. Then do quick health drug test. And that is it to reach 30 word minimum requirement from glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Do you required sponsorship to work in US?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call to set up my phone screen. After the phone screen I received a call congratulating me on my successful completion of the phone screen. I then went to Wilmington for a full-day interview where I was provided with breakfast and lunch. The interview was not very hard if you prepared. Be sure to review and come prepared with topics you wish to discuss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont in March 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with engineers from different backgrounds. Interviewers introduced themselves followed by typical behavioral interview questions requiring the STAR format of answering. Interviewers were friendly and made the process comfortable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.