DuPont Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DuPont Interview Questions

Interviews at DuPont

2.9

Engineer Interview

Interview

Kinda hard. Pretty long but got to see everyone. Questions weren’t atypical for a large corporation. Also, they asked many question to get a feel for how I would be a good fit. Most of the questions were situational.

Area Manager Interview

Interview

Typically DuPont uses Behavior Based Questions. It was virtual and with three current employees. Allowed time at the end to ask questions and also provided expected decision timing. Very personable and respectful of time.

Senior Technician Interview

Interview

Phone interviewer asked when was there a time where you brought people together? Excuse me, but I worked, there was no time for picnics. I thought this was ridiculous because my last position there was no time to do anything but work. There was not a lot if free time to bring folks together, that is if you could find anyone else that wasn't busy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past job, did you lead a team?   Answer Question
    • They asked me to explain a timecwhere I brought people together.   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI (US)

Application

I interviewed at DuPont (Midland, MI (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

First interview-over the phone
    I was invited to a 2nd interview during the phone interview
    Second-In person(Panel) Interview
    I was offered the role a few days after the last interview
    moved fairly quick throughtout the process!

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

All behavioral questions Easy and straightforward. First a call with the recruiter then with the hiring manager. Interviewed and heard back within a week with an offer. Was unfortunately impacted by COVID so couldn’t accept

Interview Questions

• Name your recent marketing activities and impact   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont.

Interview

Just a phone call about 30min-1hr asking about your experience and what you know and don't know, what you're familiar with and not. You get to ask them questions, but it wasn't a technical interview.

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DuPont (Wilmington, DE (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Went to the virtual SHPE conference, they saw my resume and called to schedule an interview via teams. It was only one interview with three other engineers with different levels of experience. Overall a quick process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time in a long running project that you overcame a Challenge.

Tell me of a time you worked with a difficult person.

Tell me of a time you worked on multiple projects and how you scheduled your time.   1 Answer

Phd Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont in October 2020.

Interview

I interviewed virtually from 7:45 AM to 6 PM. I started with a presentation about my Ph.D. work (45 min presentation and 15 min Q&A). After that, I talked with scientists from the group, each for about 45 minutes. The hiring manager talked with me at the end of the day. They asked me a lot of behavioral questions. Less about technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have a conflict with your collaborators.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DuPont in September 2020.

Interview

The first round of the interview consisted of a 30 minute presentation about my doctoral research followed by a 15-20 minutes behavioral questions. The presentation turned into a nice discussion session as the interviewer was very familiar with my research background.

Interview Questions

• 1. Talk about your leadership roles
      2. Talk about your collaborative research experience
      3. Talk about the time when something went wrong.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Interview

Short initial interview at a career fair to assess fit, followed by a full day on site interview talking to various members of the team. Each interviewer focused on a specific type of question, either a particular technical area or different types of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you experienced a conflict at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.