Dunnes Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dunnes Stores Interview Questions

Interviews at Dunnes Stores

2.2

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores.

Interview

Handed in a job application, was called within a few days for an interview with the HR manager. It was all very relaxed and easy. Would highly recommend it as a first job.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview process. The usual questions. Felt more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Grocery Check Out Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Briarhill, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Briarhill, GA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward process with HR manager. It was an average interview process regarding my previous experience in retail and how I am as an individual. My preferred hours were taken into account at the time of the interview.

Store Assistant Interview

Interview

it was a brief 10 to 15 minutes interview. asked about school experience, previous work experience. recieve phone call within a week to say i got the position the induction shortly after

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online sent in cv, waited a couple of weeks and got an email and phone call to come into store. in store sit down chat. Very casual and easy going, not intimidating. Very happy with how it went

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Cork (Ireland)) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied online and was called back within 5 days. Filled in some information on the Dunnes website portal. Asked to pick a scheduled interview time slot from a list of choice times. Easy interview, very informal and informative about the job. I was told I would hear back on Monday (4 days later) but I was called the following evening and offered the position.

Checkout Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Finglas (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Finglas (Ireland)).

Interview

The process was easy and casual. Wanted to hear key words such as reliable, hard working etc. discussed college and where I was to progress with college etc.
    Understood it was for college I was applying and said that they would work around the hours.

Interview Questions

• What are any skills you can bring? Or what do you think we are looking for   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores.

Interview

Standard interview process with 2 rounds. Process too around 8 weeks from application to offer being received. Competency based questions along with a strong focus on past experience and education.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Derry, Northern Ireland) in January 2020.

Interview

Standard interview questions and interview process, nothing out of the ordinary asked. Interviewers were both very nice and were easy to talk to and were very welcoming and approachable throughout the process

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

it was easy all they asked were basic sales questions , anyone that knows how to speak english with common sense of how to treat customers will get this job

Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2019.

Interview

Firstly, I had a phone interview with HR. A week later, I was invited to the office to have a face-to-face interview with two members of their Marketing Department. During this interview, they said that if I were successful at making it to the next round, there would be a presentation involved. Unfortunately, I did not make it to the subsequent round and received word of this by email three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would Dunnes Stores compare with other retailers like Lidl and Aldi?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.