Dunnes Stores Interview Questions

Updated 15 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

Other8%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Dunnes Stores

Application

I interviewed at Dunnes Stores

Interview

Very professional, engaging and welcoming people. Asked relevant questions. Test test Test tomorrow morning hun and then go to the hospital to pick him out of work tomorrow lol lol I’m not sure how long I will have a call from the office today so I’ll be back at my tan

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths in terms of people management
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Cork)

Interview

The interview was very straightforward what do you know about company, relevant experience. If successful in obtaining this position. How willing are you to relocate to a different county for a similar position?

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Cork) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was drawn out, rescheduled multiple times and was eventually rejected through an automatic email - so impersonal after two interviews and a two month process. Also the interviewer was incredibly condescending throughout the 60 minute interview. I was barely given an opportunity to speak. It was mostly listening to him talk. He made me feel inadequate within the first five minutes. He was also ten minutes late for the (online) interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dunnes Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores in Mar 2021

Interview

good - interviewer as professional and put me at ease. The Zoom call style interview as a challenging but it worked out ok. I as put at ease. They told me to expect a call in a certain timeframe and this happened in the time frame agreed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dunnes Stores

Application

I interviewed at Dunnes Stores

Interview

Regularly interview more like an informal chat but with regular interview questions. Really nice interviewer. Had to fill in a form before the interview as well. Multiple interviews were going on at once.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dunnes Stores

Application

I interviewed at Dunnes Stores

Interview

It was a very fast interview, was around 15mins in total. Discussed my cv with the HR manager and I was asked when I was available to start working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Cork)

Interview

Formal in person interview. Standard format questions and answers style on a one to one basis with a senior HR management representative Difficult interviewing style. About a week from application acknowledgement to interview. Verdict communicated by automated email

Interview Questions
  • Difficult question style would ask multiple questions at once and only allow an answer for one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Cork) in Feb 2021

Interview

30 minute phone interview asking about past experience, what I knew about hr management in dunnes etc. Process took a while to get to interview stage. There is another round of interviews if you pass phone interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Interviewed for a seasonal pre-Christmas role. Interview went very well - we talked about shift times, what the job entailed etc and I was told she would get back to me by the Friday of that week (interview took place on a Tuesday evening). Friday came and went, as did the following Friday and the one after. I called the store twice and left messages requesting a callback - none were forthcoming. Eventually almost a month after I interviewed I got a "no reply" email stating I was unsuccessful. Really shoddy way to treat people who take time out of their day to attend an interview. A courtesy call should be standard. Can't believe companies still treat people this way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Limerick, Limerick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Dunnes Stores (Limerick, Limerick, Limerick) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied online and heard back around a week later with an interview date in a months time. Interview held over Microsoft teams. Interviewer introduced himself and laid out that there would be 5 stages - questions on the role, a walk through of my CV/Career to date, questions about managerial experience, a discussion of wage, hours, benefits and any questions that I might have. Found this interview very strange. I am someone trying to make a career change. I have done everything to bring myself up to speed, doing a visual merchandising course, my undergrad is in design and I've loads of transferrable experience. I wasn't expecting for this interview to be a breeze or anything at that, knew I'd have to prove myself. I was really happy to get this interview but I ended up coming away from it really disheartened and disinterested in the company. The interviewer wasn't the least bit personable. I found that he was dismissive of my current role and past experience. There was nearly an air of how had I the audacity to apply for this role - him pointing out that I don't have X, Y, Z experience. Honestly don't know why they called for this interview at all...

Interview Questions
  • What do you think of visual displays in 'named store' location? What is the importance of the visual display manager? CV walk through from leaving cert to now. Managerial experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews