EE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EE Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2017

EE Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Usual apply online process, with a short quiz asking usual questions about customer service.

Received a phone call asking if I was available for a telephone interview, which I was, so we went through the the questions with a very friendly, chatty lady who put me at ease. Usual basic interview questions (what do you know about EE, what does good customer service mean to you, etc)

If you pass the phone interview you'll receive a phone call regarding a physical interview, then I received an email with the details a few days later.

Physical interview involved five role play scenarios, three short ones and two big ones. Then the manager asked me some questions to get to know me better, why he should hire me, what do I like to do in my spare time etc. Make sure your flexible with hours!

I received a phone call four days later from the same lady as before telling me I'd been successful and had got the job, to look out for an email and accept/decline the offer online.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Kent, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview from a really nice lady asking the basic questions like why EE, what experience do you have, what do you think you will bring, what skills do you think you need etc which was fine, really on the spot and out of nowhere though I had done no research! Got offered a face to face one which I had today. Nothing like everyone on here made it sound like, sat down and had the most casual 15 minute chat with this guy then left. He surprised me with the whole 'you've got two minutes now tell me why I should hire you'.

Third Key Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

Easy going, laid back but about business, SM want to know you know typical retail terms( ads,conversions, upt) they explain about the company and their views and future opportunities. They are willing to promote based on experience

Interview Questions

• what is your current employer sales volume   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Psychometric testing on numerical and verbal reasoning and also shapes to start that was fairly easy then telephone interview that was looking for very low level detail. This was the selection process for a follow on assessment center

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a typical store visit   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EE (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Efficient two stage process. Case study included in second part of interview.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EE in October 2017.

Interview

5 scenario role plays. 3 short ones where they give you 3 minutes to prep and then 3 minutes to role play with the interviewer . You then get a sales scenario which is split in 2 parts . First sections 10 minutes to prep questions to ask your customer (role play) then 10 minutes to ask those questions. You're just trying to get to know the customer so no sales at this point. Then the last scenario is you trying to sell to the previous customer you asked the questions to based on their specifications

It's then followed my a one to one interview.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EE (Newcastle upon Tyne, England).

Interview

Initial telephone interview followed by a face to face interview that included role plays, scenarios, call listening and generic interview questions. Found out within a few days of having interview that I'd been successful

EE Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Part of the application process to become an customer advisor at EE requires you take part in a online assessment, the layout itself is quite easy, all you have to do is login to your EE account once you get sent an email that states youve passed the mext stage and onto online assessment. The online assessment is 3 stages, "whats your style" "judgement" and "your approach" and i made the mistake of taking my time when doing the assessment, not knowing that in fact its most likley in timed conditions to see your speed and accuracy. The questions involved multipul choice questions and given scenarios etc as well as the first stage which was just them getting to know your personality and how you would act as am EE employee. The questions were not difficult but i did take my time answering them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about EE?
      What would you do should you come across a situation in which a customer was angry and shouting?
      Basic interview questions   Answer Question

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EE (Cardiff, Wales) in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly applied online and went through the question processes, then had a phone interview where they asked basic questions on yourself and the company.
    Then had an in store interview with 5 different role play senarios you had to act out with the store manager. Then after that had a chat/interview and was then placed on the shop floor for 20 minuets to get the feel of what it's like working there.

Interview Questions

• Had three, 3 minuet role play acts to act out and then a 10 minuet one where you met a 'customer' and then you had 5 minuets to think and prepaid for meeting him again. The you then had 5 minuets to explain best possible plan for him ect   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

The interview began with a online questionnaire this was pretty simple and was explained in detail before hand. You will be notified later if you passed this stage. The next stage is a telephone interview. You're asked basic interview questions that are to be expected so do your homework! You may be told straight away if you passed to the next stage of the process or they may not. The last stage is the face to face interview which is broken down to a role play scenario based questionnaire and a general chat.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.