EE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EE Interview Questions

Updated 12 Jun 2018

EE Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Usual apply online process, with a short quiz asking usual questions about customer service.

Received a phone call asking if I was available for a telephone interview, which I was, so we went through the the questions with a very friendly, chatty lady who put me at ease. Usual basic interview questions (what do you know about EE, what does good customer service mean to you, etc)

If you pass the phone interview you'll receive a phone call regarding a physical interview, then I received an email with the details a few days later.

Physical interview involved five role play scenarios, three short ones and two big ones. Then the manager asked me some questions to get to know me better, why he should hire me, what do I like to do in my spare time etc. Make sure your flexible with hours!

I received a phone call four days later from the same lady as before telling me I'd been successful and had got the job, to look out for an email and accept/decline the offer online.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Kent, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview from a really nice lady asking the basic questions like why EE, what experience do you have, what do you think you will bring, what skills do you think you need etc which was fine, really on the spot and out of nowhere though I had done no research! Got offered a face to face one which I had today. Nothing like everyone on here made it sound like, sat down and had the most casual 15 minute chat with this guy then left. He surprised me with the whole 'you've got two minutes now tell me why I should hire you'.

Third Key Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

Easy going, laid back but about business, SM want to know you know typical retail terms( ads,conversions, upt) they explain about the company and their views and future opportunities. They are willing to promote based on experience

Interview Questions

• what is your current employer sales volume   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Psychometric testing on numerical and verbal reasoning and also shapes to start that was fairly easy then telephone interview that was looking for very low level detail. This was the selection process for a follow on assessment center

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a typical store visit   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EE (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Efficient two stage process. Case study included in second part of interview.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EE (Birmingham, England).

Interview

A full introduction to the company felt really positive. Plenty of time for preparation too. I was interviewed by two people, one was more senior than the other. It felt stretching but enjoyable. It felt like a long day.

Interview Questions

• Describe what customer service means to me and a description of bringing my service levels to life   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

Online application, then situation judgement and personality tests which is simple, then video interview with 7 questions, the practising questions are very useful! I haven't heard from them yet

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EE in May 2018.

Interview

Initial application review. Then invited to complete numerical and verbal tests. Later invited to do SJT.
    After passing this I was asked to complete a video interview. It was 7 questions at 2 minutes each with 30 seconds preparation. Questions listed below.
    Still waiting for feedback but did get an email stating it will be a while until I hear back.

EE Customer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

Applied online and passed the assessments on the 15th of May. I was called to arrange a telephone interview on the 16th but was told that instore interviews were already taking place but they would let me know before my interview if the position had been filled. My interview was scheduled for the 21st. I did a lot of research into the company, its products since I knew wanted to get this job above everyone else. They never called. I spend all that time just for them to not even bother calling, not even to say that the position had been filled. Very unprofessional.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EE (Cardiff, Wales).

Interview

Initially applied online with my information and was invited to complete online test which then took around 30 minutes only to receive e-mail saying they're 'no longer recruiting due to change in our business' and 'we understand this may be frustrating'...

Yes it is frustrating and I also know someone else who received this email (from applying at a different store).

So my advice EE: Don't advertise jobs if you're not even hiring and if rejecting give a valid explanation that's not vague and frustrating.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.