EE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EE Interview Questions

Updated 9 Dec 2017

EE Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Usual apply online process, with a short quiz asking usual questions about customer service.

Received a phone call asking if I was available for a telephone interview, which I was, so we went through the the questions with a very friendly, chatty lady who put me at ease. Usual basic interview questions (what do you know about EE, what does good customer service mean to you, etc)

If you pass the phone interview you'll receive a phone call regarding a physical interview, then I received an email with the details a few days later.

Physical interview involved five role play scenarios, three short ones and two big ones. Then the manager asked me some questions to get to know me better, why he should hire me, what do I like to do in my spare time etc. Make sure your flexible with hours!

I received a phone call four days later from the same lady as before telling me I'd been successful and had got the job, to look out for an email and accept/decline the offer online.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Kent, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview from a really nice lady asking the basic questions like why EE, what experience do you have, what do you think you will bring, what skills do you think you need etc which was fine, really on the spot and out of nowhere though I had done no research! Got offered a face to face one which I had today. Nothing like everyone on here made it sound like, sat down and had the most casual 15 minute chat with this guy then left. He surprised me with the whole 'you've got two minutes now tell me why I should hire you'.

Third Key Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

Easy going, laid back but about business, SM want to know you know typical retail terms( ads,conversions, upt) they explain about the company and their views and future opportunities. They are willing to promote based on experience

Interview Questions

• what is your current employer sales volume   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Psychometric testing on numerical and verbal reasoning and also shapes to start that was fairly easy then telephone interview that was looking for very low level detail. This was the selection process for a follow on assessment center

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a typical store visit   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EE (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Efficient two stage process. Case study included in second part of interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Newcastle upon Tyne, England).

Interview

Applied online with CV, straight forward application online. Once submitted, generic email to advise application has been recieved. Haven't heard back about nothing, been 6 weeks, still waiting...It's ok though been offered a better role through Vodaphone who are a better company anyway!

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Aberdeen, Scotland) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online, immediately do a screening test. National insurance and stuff. Couple days later got sent an online test. This is probably the trickiest part of the entire process. It’s an algorithm set to judge your personality. Got a phone call a couple days later from someone from recruitment to say I was successful in the test. Did a quick 5 minute interview over the phone. What do you know about EE etc. Got invited to a store interview there and then over the phone. Interview consisted of me, the regional manager and the store manager. Both extremely friendly! Mocks tests and then a full interview getting to know you. I asked lots of questions about possibly progression and they were very helpful in answering my questions. Was more of a friendly discussion than anything else. Got a call the next day from the recruitment man to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good addition to EE?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EE in November 2017.

Interview

The process started off straight forward enough with a call from the hiring manager. You are invited to complete on an online questionnaire (similar to a Myers Briggs type).
    If you pass these you will be invited to a telephone interview.

We got talking through my interview and I mentioned I study 3 hours one evening a week at a local college for a formal qualification. I was asked;
    - If this study was crucial (If I'd be willing to give it up)
    - How I would feel if I had to miss sessions (at college)
    - If my attendance was of any importance

Seems there is no flexibility with this company. Needless to say the interview didn't last long after these questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to miss college?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EE in October 2017.

Interview

5 scenario role plays. 3 short ones where they give you 3 minutes to prep and then 3 minutes to role play with the interviewer . You then get a sales scenario which is split in 2 parts . First sections 10 minutes to prep questions to ask your customer (role play) then 10 minutes to ask those questions. You're just trying to get to know the customer so no sales at this point. Then the last scenario is you trying to sell to the previous customer you asked the questions to based on their specifications

It's then followed my a one to one interview.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EE (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

hard as hell, honestly I haven't had a harder interview. I was bombarded with questions but I held my ground and got the job! On top of this I had to stay there for 6 hours working on the shop floor

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.