EE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find your next job here

EE Interview Questions

Updated 14 Feb 2018

EE Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Usual apply online process, with a short quiz asking usual questions about customer service.

Received a phone call asking if I was available for a telephone interview, which I was, so we went through the the questions with a very friendly, chatty lady who put me at ease. Usual basic interview questions (what do you know about EE, what does good customer service mean to you, etc)

If you pass the phone interview you'll receive a phone call regarding a physical interview, then I received an email with the details a few days later.

Physical interview involved five role play scenarios, three short ones and two big ones. Then the manager asked me some questions to get to know me better, why he should hire me, what do I like to do in my spare time etc. Make sure your flexible with hours!

I received a phone call four days later from the same lady as before telling me I'd been successful and had got the job, to look out for an email and accept/decline the offer online.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Kent, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview from a really nice lady asking the basic questions like why EE, what experience do you have, what do you think you will bring, what skills do you think you need etc which was fine, really on the spot and out of nowhere though I had done no research! Got offered a face to face one which I had today. Nothing like everyone on here made it sound like, sat down and had the most casual 15 minute chat with this guy then left. He surprised me with the whole 'you've got two minutes now tell me why I should hire you'.

Third Key Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

Easy going, laid back but about business, SM want to know you know typical retail terms( ads,conversions, upt) they explain about the company and their views and future opportunities. They are willing to promote based on experience

Interview Questions

• what is your current employer sales volume   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Psychometric testing on numerical and verbal reasoning and also shapes to start that was fairly easy then telephone interview that was looking for very low level detail. This was the selection process for a follow on assessment center

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a typical store visit   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EE (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Efficient two stage process. Case study included in second part of interview.

Sales Advisor-EE Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

The recruitment Process was very quick for me personally, you apply online completing an online application. If you are successful they send you an online assessment to do, it is an easy process that will test your judgement and customer service skills, the questions are not problem solving but reflective of real life scenarios that take place within the store. If you do go onto the next stage you will receive a phone call from the EE team, asking a few questions for example why did you apply to EE? What is something that you would bring into the store?
    Straight after that I booked an interview that lasted for an 1hr consisting of various role plays where the interviewer would pretend to be a customer that need assistance. You are given 3 mins to read of a sheet that contains information about the customer and what they would need, and 3 mins to answer and give them an action plan that is suitable for them. The sheet has bullet points at bottom of the page that will help you with your answer.

The experience as a whole was very pleasant and easy, I was hired exactly 2 weeks from the day I applied online. The most important thing to remember is okay to be nervous in the interview as long as you be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What is something unique that you would bring into the store?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job by sending in my CV and entering my personal details. Within 24 hours I got an email back asking to complete an online assessment within 5 days after applying. These were all personal questions about what I would do in different scenarios. I then got a phone interview about 6/7 days after completing. This was unexpected, but relaxed interview. Then at the end I got offered to go to the Assessment Centre 4 days later. The Assessment Centre is a full packed interview where you will see exactly what the role is and be asked to take part in various tasks. Eg. Role play, group presentation and an actual interview. This is super relaxed. I got a call two days later saying I had got the job!!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Newcastle upon Tyne, England).

Interview

Applied online with CV, straight forward application online. Once submitted, generic email to advise application has been recieved. Haven't heard back about nothing, been 6 weeks, still waiting...It's ok though been offered a better role through Vodaphone who are a better company anyway!

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EE (Edinburgh, Scotland) in December 2017.

Interview

1.online questions
    2.phone call
    3.interview in store
    4.??

Never heard anything back, was told I'd get a call either way.
    No call
    No email
    Just reposted the job ad.
    Not very professional.

I just assumed a few days after the tim frame I was given that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why EE?
      What do you know about EE?
      Tell me about a time you worked in a team   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Aberdeen, Scotland) in November 2017.

Interview

Apply online, immediately do a screening test. National insurance and stuff. Couple days later got sent an online test. This is probably the trickiest part of the entire process. It’s an algorithm set to judge your personality. Got a phone call a couple days later from someone from recruitment to say I was successful in the test. Did a quick 5 minute interview over the phone. What do you know about EE etc. Got invited to a store interview there and then over the phone. Interview consisted of me, the regional manager and the store manager. Both extremely friendly! Mocks tests and then a full interview getting to know you. I asked lots of questions about possibly progression and they were very helpful in answering my questions. Was more of a friendly discussion than anything else. Got a call the next day from the recruitment man to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good addition to EE?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.