EE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EE Interview Questions

Updated 22 Aug 2018

2.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EE (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Efficient two stage process. Case study included in second part of interview.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Telephone, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Psychometric testing on numerical and verbal reasoning and also shapes to start that was fairly easy then telephone interview that was looking for very low level detail. This was the selection process for a follow on assessment center

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a typical store visit   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EE (Kent, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview from a really nice lady asking the basic questions like why EE, what experience do you have, what do you think you will bring, what skills do you think you need etc which was fine, really on the spot and out of nowhere though I had done no research! Got offered a face to face one which I had today. Nothing like everyone on here made it sound like, sat down and had the most casual 15 minute chat with this guy then left. He surprised me with the whole 'you've got two minutes now tell me why I should hire you'.

Third Key Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EE.

Interview

Easy going, laid back but about business, SM want to know you know typical retail terms( ads,conversions, upt) they explain about the company and their views and future opportunities. They are willing to promote based on experience

Interview Questions

• what is your current employer sales volume   1 Answer

EE Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Usual apply online process, with a short quiz asking usual questions about customer service.

Received a phone call asking if I was available for a telephone interview, which I was, so we went through the the questions with a very friendly, chatty lady who put me at ease. Usual basic interview questions (what do you know about EE, what does good customer service mean to you, etc)

If you pass the phone interview you'll receive a phone call regarding a physical interview, then I received an email with the details a few days later.

Physical interview involved five role play scenarios, three short ones and two big ones. Then the manager asked me some questions to get to know me better, why he should hire me, what do I like to do in my spare time etc. Make sure your flexible with hours!

I received a phone call four days later from the same lady as before telling me I'd been successful and had got the job, to look out for an email and accept/decline the offer online.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EE (London, England) in May 2014.

Interview

One phone interview and one face to face with the direct line manager, one team colleague. After the face to face interview, a short chat was held with the Head of that area.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EE in April 2017.

Interview

A normal interview with two people from different locations. Normal and friendly. They said I will have a chance to ask questions at the end
    I applied online. The process took 2 months

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EE (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

What are your weaknesses?
    Why should we hire you?
    Why do you want to work here?
    When were you most satisfied in your job?
    What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
    What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?

Internal Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EE (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Organising an interview was painful.
    Actual interview a shambles. Was 20 minutes late, held in the canteen with lots going on and then after 20 minutes said they had another meeting to go to.
    Really unprofessional and ultimately rude. And not what you expect from EE.
    When someone takes the time off work to attend an interview, please give them the time and respect they deserve. Not essentially walk out as you can't be bothered.
    In all the interviews I've ever had I've never had this happen to me!!!
    Have tried to raise this a couple of times with the recruiter, but they're ignoring me.
    I get I wasn't suitable for the role so I'm not bitter about that. Just don't want this to happen to someone else.
    This negative experience would not encourage me to recommend as an employer or customer point of view.

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paddington, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EE (Paddington, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Management provided misleading information in the interview regarding the internal and external teams.
    Management provided misleading information when asked about the teams experience, hardware, software and support available for the role.

Interview Questions

• Employer asked me to use my private laptop and software licenses "short term" because they had none available.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.