Everest Home Improvements Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Everest Home Improvements

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Field Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements.

Interview

First telephone interview and then 1-2-1. Tele inerview was short and straight forward. Face to Face was about 1 hour conversation with TDM and first you tell about yourself and then TDM will tell everything about the role. Also explained from them beginning what is that role all about.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applyed for this role?   1 Answer

9 May 2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review, about your interview. We’re pleased to hear that the position of Field Sales Consultant was explained to you thoroughly when you met with the manager and you found the process straight forward.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements.

Interview

Questions regarding "Tell me about a time"
    Tell me about a time when you had a difficult student
    Tell me about a time when you and another rep disagreed on a student lead

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with students who enroll and want to change their minds and drop before class start   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Great telephone conversation, very informative about what the job role will consist of! Very friendly interviewer, booked me into the next available date which was in two days time, so I had enough time to get ready for the interview, research more about the company and make sure I was well prepared for it! Successful interview then I got booked into training.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience in the job role   1 Answer
    • That's perfectly fine, we offer full training in order for you to complete the job role   1 Answer

21 May 2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re pleased to hear you had a very positive interview experience and wish you all the best for your future working with us.

Interview

In May 2018 I took on a temporary position through the agency Staff Finders and in August 2018 I was offered a permanent position. Initially I was called in to the office for a brief interview and a description of the job role and working hours were explained. I was then called the following day to be offered the position. From being in the office for 3 months I have worked well within the team and shown a good demonstration of the skills needed for this role and so I was offered a permanent position within the company.

9 Aug 2018

Hello,

Thank you for responding and taking your time to write a review on Glassdoor. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your role and wish you the best of luck in your permanent position here at Everest.

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (Cuffley, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied for the role on-line, a very short time later I received a screening phone call. The whole process from start to finish was smooth, friendly and very informative. I was invited to a first interview which was tough but intentionally so to ensure I had the right skills and experience for the role. The next day I received a call asking me to attend a second interview which turned out to be basically an informal chat. The whole process was oddly very enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Everest?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements.

Interview

The process began with a brief telephone interview with a recruitment person from head office. She then arranged a face to face interview with the territory development manager at a local hotel. The interview was made out to be a full competency-based interview but in the end it was relatively informal and chatty.

Induction Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (Cuffley, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Head of HR and Recruitment and I explained my back ground where they ended up creating a completely new role for my skill sets. Interview very professional and was asked my opinion on situation already within the business.

Interview Questions

• What jobs you have done in the past? who have you worked for? how would you deal with certain situations?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (Cuffley, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Conducted with my supervising manager on an informal basis which made me feel at ease before officially applying making the transition an enjoyable process. The transition period was well managed and I was kept informed on the progress of things in a timely manner. The formal interview was professional and open so my queries and responses could be taken in answered accordingly.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel about managing the retention team along with other duties?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (Birmingham, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first with a lovely lady then met the manager for a face to face interview which was very good. The manager was great, he did a presentation on Everest which was very informative. Very laid back interview.

Customer Care Operattive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuffley, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest Home Improvements (Cuffley, England) in June 2016.

Interview

I was actually ask if I was interested in the position. I said I would be interested and began training the next week. I already knew the boss and it was he who actually offered me the position so I was very lucky in that respect.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working in this position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.