Eversheds Sutherland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eversheds Sutherland Interview Questions

Interviews at Eversheds Sutherland

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for Entry Level Paralegal via Linked In, I received a call within 24 hours -- I had a great screening with a HR Rep. I came in for Testing (Which I did amazing on one test, the other average) I Interviewed with the Office Manager, who was amazing and she advanced me to another interview with the Paralegal Specialist. That interview was very easy-going and pleasant. I was called within 24 hours and was recommended for another position with the firm Tax Paralegal (Which I was also very excited about) I did a phone interview with the Paralegal Specialist of that group and got advanced to the last set of interviews (Which is in 2 days) This one is to last 3-3.5 hours, meeting with all the Attorneys and HR. I was given a week to prepare for the interview, so I contacted an attorney I worked for to write a letter of recommendation.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite part as a Paralegal   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Interview process from start to finish was amazing. Everyone in HR was courteous, just found it hard to believe a firm of that size had no staff recruiter. Phone screening, testing and interview. Although I didn't test to their passing, the manager was so kind and offered suggestions on getting skills sharpened.

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland in August 2012.

Interview

There were one on one interviews with several attorneys. Each attorney asked similar questions about background, interests etc. None of the attorneys conducting the interviews asked any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your interests. What area of the law interests you most.   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland.

Interview

Submitted my resume and transcript through a legal recruiter who was then contacted to set up an in-person interview. At the initial interview I met with two partners and was told about the position and asked about my legal experience, skills and reasons for seeking the position. I think had a second interview where I met with multiple partners and associates and was asked similar questions.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was being interviewed for a newly created position under the head of the accounting department. It wasn't too difficult of a process... I had 2 interviews with an HR employee and I was eventually offered the job.

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Washington, DC (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was good, the only thing is the manager said, I would only be here for 3 months, and now two years! And I've not receive the direct hire position. She's said they are looking forward to the new and improve Elite that now has a new title 3E accounting system software. And when they launch this new system. Then she can decide if they will need two a/p associates.

Interview Questions

• It appears you've worked in the Law Firms before and we see that your job duties matches perfect with our job duties   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a short interview for 20 minutes, received a call back for Atlanta, and met/interviewed with several attorneys in one day. Attorneys were more interested in talking to me about what I want to know to make them a better fit for me. It was really refreshing to feel that the attorneys really wanted me there. Very friendly people, answered all of my questions fully.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

Partner that interviewed me at the on campus interview didn't even seem to care. Spent his time talking about anything but the firm. Gave me a subtle dig on the color choice of my suit. Actually glad I didn't get the offer if the rest of the folks working there were anything like that guy.

Interview Questions

• Did you pick a brown suit because it goes with the smog from Los Angeles?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 4 exams, they did not answer my email's back after having constant contact by phone and email. Was never told if I did not get the job allthough they had said they would call me back to give an answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eversheds Sutherland (Washington, DC (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

On site video conference as well as in person with Human Resources member. Prior to interview there was an assessment component testing Microsoft Office knowledge as well as Clerical Proofreading. Overall, straight forward process. HR was informative.

Interview Questions

• What about this job role made you applied? What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.