Feld Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feld Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Feld Entertainment

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment.

Interview

I was interview by an agency before being asked to come for a 1:1 interview, which was held with the department manager and his supervisor on the phone. The interview lasted about an hour and the tone was more of question style rather than conversation.

Brand Ambassdor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment.

Interview

Got an email a day or so after submitting an online resume to meet at the local grocery store in Miami, FL . Manger was late and disorganized, sat at a dirty table at Starbuck on Collins Avenue.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Before anything else happened he informed me the position pays only $13.00 even though Indeed and other websites have it advertised at $15.00 per hour. I left after that and told him they should not mislead people. Today I got another ad from SLIME City Experience AKA Feld Entertainment and it still says $15.00 per hour.   Answer Question

Pit Party Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online on their careers website. I was then emailed for an in person interview. I went to the Palmetto office ended up having a two hour interview and was offered the position 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Can you operate heavy machinery?   1 Answer

Stagehand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Sarasota, FL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very easy going interview. The process took about 2 weeks from setting up a phone interview to being offered the position. I was asked relevant questions for the position which seemed to be asked from a list. I was offered the position by a separate department and person from who I had interviewed with which caused some confusion as far as pay and job title.

Set Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmetto, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was nice and easy. The questions were nothing out of the ordinary and they explained the requirements of the position very well. They gave me a tour of the studios which was super interesting to see and I enjoyed it. Everyone was very polite and professional.

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmetto, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Application is done online, everything moved very slowly afterwards. I had a phone interview followed by a in person interview. All people involved in the hiring process were very polite, and on time for the most part. I was given a tour of the facilities and then sat down with the manager and 2 of his staff for the formal meeting. They did not give me a time frame by when I would hear back which was annoying.

Interview Questions

Interview

Long interview that requires a project and presentation. Strong amount of time and work that is required, but sheds light on to the position. They are open to questions, but it can be difficult to pull everything together in just several days notice.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the position, and please relay your understanding to us   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL (US)).

Interview

Most of the time was spent with questions related to whether or not I was applying in the right field, which I found very odd. There were two interviewers, both which became my direct managers. One interrupted me mid-sentence after asking me a question and said, "I've heard enough to make my decision" before walking out, which sent mixed messages. My second interviewer took me for a tour of the building afterwards, which was certainly impressive.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was standard, nothing particularly difficult. You first meet with HR representative and then you speak to the hiring manager. From start to finish the process did not take long. You're asked the standard questions regarding your work experience, want prompts your interest, etc.

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a friend who worked with the company and told me about the opening. I filled out a resume online and a week later I got a call from the Production Stage Manager offering me the job. She gave me the run down, and said I needed to clear my background check and drug test and then I'm good to go. I knew a couple of the employees and it was for a last minute tour so that could be why the process was so lax for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you available these dates?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.