Feld Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feld Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Feld Entertainment

2.7

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Vienna, VA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Came in through a recruiter. Interviewed separately by two different counsel that I was to be working with. Came in for a second interview on a different day with HR.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Sarasota, FL (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email within a week to complete an interview. But what was a little weird, you had to complete a paper application to go along with the online application. The interview consists of a panel from Director of Procurement to Supervisor of Department positions. It was pretty easy and they were looking for candidates to fill the mentality of the circus business but with a serious aspect. After the first interview, I received an email an hour later for second interview that comprised of a phone scenario with an email follow up. According to the supervisor of the department for which I was applying for I would hear back by that Friday. Typical of today's business climate of no common courtesy and respect, didn’t hear anything. So I called the recruiter and left a message....didn’t hear back. So I called the director and she said “We wanted someone with more experience in buying". Excuse me, but I am about to finish my MBA and this was an entry level position making 35K; plus you didn’t have the common courtesy to call back or email a rejection notice.

Interview Questions

• Since your about to complete your MBA and most of the current buyers dont have Bachelors degrees, what makes you think you will fit within the workforce   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through a family friend that also works at Feld and the interview process was quick. I had a 20 minute interview with my direct supervisor and maybe a 10 minute interview with another finance supervisor. It was very straightforward with pretty standard questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Studio City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Studio City, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

3 Step Process
    1st phone interview with one of the Regional managers
    2nd is a conference phone call with 2 of the Directors
    3rd in person interview with 3 of the Directors

Interview Questions

• they ask you the most standard and basic interview questions   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

I had one in person interview and 3 phone interviews. The interview process was more about filling the position than it was about culture fit.

Negotiation

No negotiations allowed.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then went in for the in-person interview the week after. That Friday, they offered me the job. It is not a hard interview process at all and they are very casual.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you have a general understanding of the properties that Feld works with in case the manager mentions anything, but overall very general and simple questions.   Answer Question

Interview

Long interview that requires a project and presentation. Strong amount of time and work that is required, but sheds light on to the position. They are open to questions, but it can be difficult to pull everything together in just several days notice.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the position, and please relay your understanding to us   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL (US)).

Interview

Most of the time was spent with questions related to whether or not I was applying in the right field, which I found very odd. There were two interviewers, both which became my direct managers. One interrupted me mid-sentence after asking me a question and said, "I've heard enough to make my decision" before walking out, which sent mixed messages. My second interviewer took me for a tour of the building afterwards, which was certainly impressive.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was funny, I mixed up locations and ended up taking a train toward Chicago. Halfway there I realized I was headed for the wrong location. I called and they understood and set up a time for later that day. They understood my mistake and we had a 30 minute interview where they described what they do. And asked me a few of those interview-style questions. I gave them my demo reel and resume and heard back about 5 days later, with an offer. Besides my mistake and rescheduling it went very smooth!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in an environment where you take jobs, finish them and push them down the line?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was standard, nothing particularly difficult. You first meet with HR representative and then you speak to the hiring manager. From start to finish the process did not take long. You're asked the standard questions regarding your work experience, want prompts your interest, etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.