Feld Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Feld Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment

Interview

I was interview by an agency before being asked to come for a 1:1 interview, which was held with the department manager and his supervisor on the phone. The interview lasted about an hour and the tone was more of question style rather than conversation.

Interview Questions
  • experience, education, language skills
    Answer Question

Feld Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment

Interview

Got an email a day or so after submitting an online resume to meet at the local grocery store in Miami, FL . Manger was late and disorganized, sat at a dirty table at Starbuck on Collins Avenue.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Before anything else happened he informed me the position pays only $13.00 even though Indeed and other websites have it advertised at $15.00 per hour. I left after that and told him they should not mislead people. Today I got another ad from SLIME City Experience AKA Feld Entertainment and it still says $15.00 per hour.

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online on their careers website. I was then emailed for an in person interview. I went to the Palmetto office ended up having a two hour interview and was offered the position 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • Can you operate heavy machinery?

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Sarasota, FL) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very easy going interview. The process took about 2 weeks from setting up a phone interview to being offered the position. I was asked relevant questions for the position which seemed to be asked from a list. I was offered the position by a separate department and person from who I had interviewed with which caused some confusion as far as pay and job title.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmetto, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was nice and easy. The questions were nothing out of the ordinary and they explained the requirements of the position very well. They gave me a tour of the studios which was super interesting to see and I enjoyed it. Everyone was very polite and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmetto, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL) in Jan 2019

Interview

Application is done online, everything moved very slowly afterwards. I had a phone interview followed by a in person interview. All people involved in the hiring process were very polite, and on time for the most part. I was given a tour of the facilities and then sat down with the manager and 2 of his staff for the formal meeting. They did not give me a time frame by when I would hear back which was annoying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Feld Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Feld Entertainment

Interview

Long interview that requires a project and presentation. Strong amount of time and work that is required, but sheds light on to the position. They are open to questions, but it can be difficult to pull everything together in just several days notice.

Interview Questions
  • Do you understand the position, and please relay your understanding to us

Feld Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment in Apr 2017

Interview

Phone interview first, then skype interview with normal questions for developer interview. Included a screen share where candidate will explain how he will solve questions. Some multiple choice questions as well.

Interview Questions
  • What programming languages, and tools have you worked with in the past few years? Pick one you feel are most skilled at? Then a question on that language

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL)

Interview

Most of the time was spent with questions related to whether or not I was applying in the right field, which I found very odd. There were two interviewers, both which became my direct managers. One interrupted me mid-sentence after asking me a question and said, "I've heard enough to make my decision" before walking out, which sent mixed messages. My second interviewer took me for a tour of the building afterwards, which was certainly impressive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Feld Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Feld Entertainment

Interview

The interview process was standard, nothing particularly difficult. You first meet with HR representative and then you speak to the hiring manager. From start to finish the process did not take long. You're asked the standard questions regarding your work experience, want prompts your interest, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews