Fitbit Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

2.5

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit.

Interview

Fine. Nothing out of the ordinary for tech industry. Interviewers were technical people with good and thoughtful questions about myself, my goals as well as technical stuff. Questions were reasonable and average difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Describe technical/engineering info for project I worked on previously.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fitbit in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter.

Had a phone interview, then I was given a ridiculously large problem that took long time to solve. Also, I was pressured to solve it as fast as I can. Even though I proceeded to explain that I will only be able to solve it over the weekend. Subsequent weekend I did solve the problem and the solution back, though I was a little disappointed with the pushy attitude. After a week of silence, I was told I will be brought onsite for interview.

On the day of interview. I was asked couple of easy questions. I give them time optimized solution, and proceeded to explain that its not memory efficient. They ask me for memory optimized solution, which I give verbally. And explain that its a trade-off.

I ask questions about their competitors. They seem little fazed and were also unaware of competing products. I ask few more tough questions about some quality issues their products are experiencing, again they seem fazed and I could sense discomfort in talking about these issues.

Then was left in the room for 25 mins alone during lunch time, when one of them was supposed to take me out for lunch.

Then manager comes and tells me he thinks I don't know how to write memory optimized solutions. I was stunned. I began to tell him about the homework solution where I optimized for memory. He proceeds to tell of other things I can do around SF rest of the day, since he wanted to end the interview process.

I discovered later, they don't pay for ground transport even to and from airports.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.