Fitbit Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Fitbit Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitbit

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by recruiter for telephonic interview. This was followed by two separate phone interviews with Director of Product Management & Director of Engineering. The initial phone screens were spread across 2 weeks. They moved quickly and were responsive to schedule next steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Based on project management experience on past projects, PM methodologies that were followed, kind of risk analysis, size pf projects, what role did you follow, what kind of impact did you have on projects and team, why should we hire you, what differentiates you from other pool of candidates.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fitbit

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very unprofessional recruiters and the hiring process. I applied for the role through their website opening. Got contacted right away for a phone screen. Went well and was called for an onsite. I was asked for 5 hours of time and by the time I reached there half of the I interviewers backed out. Was called for another onsite a week later and this also went well. Had issues to schedule interviews on my preferred time and the responses were very delayed with no communication for a day or 2. Then they insisted for another onsite that I made through and got the offer. It took 5 weeks to get through this process instead of initially committed 2-3 weeks.
    After all this effort of spending time to go there they screwed up on offer as it didn't meet my expectations. No clear negotiation responses from the recruiter and due to her naive approach it cost me this job which I was very interested in. I still accepted but they withdrew for no reason. How poor that recruiter could be who didn't make an effort to call up and sort it out.
    My suggestion will be to stay away from Fitbit as they have no ethics, poor communication and simply very confused. It could purely turn out waste of your time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Once an offer is made be aware of time given to accept the offer. The recruiter will make a mistake of giving you extra time and they might have a counter offer for another person. They will give you time to negotiate and if you press hard they can withdraw the offer esp of the other person accepted and you will get no reason.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

You start with a phone interview with the recruiter if they think you are a good fit then they schedule a phone interview with hiring manager, if that goes well then they invite you for a 1/2 day in person interview with team.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fitbit.

Interview

Standard process/format. Had a 15-min phone call with a recruiter who asked about past experience and why I applied. followed by a 45-min phone call with the hiring manager who asked specific questions on program management methodology and examples.

Interview Questions

• Give one example of how you worked with cross-functional teams   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.