GOGO Vacations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

GOGO Vacations Interview Questions

Interviews at GOGO Vacations

2.6

Group Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Phone interview asking my experience. Very nice and calm and just gave a high level overview of the company and then reviewed what my job would be and if I had any questions. The normal interview, wasn't anything difficult or challenging.

Interview Questions

• Have you been to a destination that we sell and if so what did you like about it?   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward, asked what what I was doing now and how it would apply to the job. My problem is that I was told after the fact they were looking for someone that was bilingual with English and Spanish. I would not have applied if that was want they were looking for but that was not a requirement they had listed in their job posting.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations.

Interview

Met with a nice man who sat with me in a one on one interview for about an hour. It went well, he was personable and passionate about the job. No complaints about the interview process at all.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations (Ramsey, NJ (US)).

Interview

I was flown into Newark, and introduced to the VP, he interviews and hired me on the spot, as I had a phone interview with him previously. Lots of questions as to what system I used, how was my proficiency, my travel experiences, and my sales and management background. I excelled in their expectations, and was happy to take the job, as I had. Heard so many good things about this company. Then they began to bring in unqualified people and put them into positions without proper background and experience. Turned into a who knows who, and bad decision making once again by their faulty HR dept.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know sabre?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy, I knew what to expect

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy!!! I had applied and heard within two weeks of submitting my application. I got a phone call and set up and interview that fit my schedule. The first interview was over the phone because the recruiter is in New Jersey, but the second interview was in person.

Interview Questions

• Where was the last place you traveled?   1 Answer

GoGo Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations (Cherry Hill, NJ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Long! The HR girl who interviewed me left the company midway thru the process.....FIRST RED FLAG! she seemed very distracted. There were emails, a phone interview,Skype interview, back ground checks, an an In store interview. i did not hear back from anyone about the Liberty Agent position i wanted so I had to call them. They told me it had been filled but offered me a position with GOGO. Sounded almost the same so I accepted. BIG MISTAKE!

TRAVEL CONSULT Interview

Interview

Very long, all kinds of delays and on-line personality tests and don't forget an ex-FBI agent calling you for a background check but once called in for an interview you are in.

Interview Questions

• Not bad really. Just a written question about your fav vacation   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations.

Interview

I submitted my resume via careerbuilder and was contacted a few days later to set up a phone interview. The HR lady was nice and the phone interview went well. Basic questions about my past experience, what in did in my past jobs, pretty standard. I was told I made it to phase two and that someone would call me for a background check interview on the phone. They lady seemed pretty casual about it and did not warn me for what was about to happen.

A guy called me at are set interview time and it was more like an interrogation than a "background interview" like I was lead to believe. I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life. I put him on speaker so my family could hear and everyone just starred blankly with their mouths open in disbelief. You would think I was being interviewed for the FBI. It went way too far for the position and pay grade and was an invasion of privacy with some questions (what kind of car make and model do you drive) having no bearing on the job!It was rapid fire questions, one right after the other in the hopes that you will trip up or not have time to make up a lie. Here are just some of the many questions I was asked that I still remember:

Have you ever been fingerprinted?
    Have you ever stolen a car?
    Have you ever been questioned by police?
    Are you friends with anyone who has ever been questioned by police?
    Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
    What kind of car do you have?
    What make, model, year is your car?
    Have you ever lied in your entire life?
    Have you ever stolen something in your entire life?
    Have you ever been pulled over?
    How is your credit?
    How much do you owe on your credit cards?
    How many credit cards do you have?
    Have you ever filled bankruptcy?
    What is the single best day of your entire life, please describe?

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is a set pay.

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations (Wilmington, DE (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with the Lead Manager and the assistant manager at the time of the interview. Each manager had a few questions to ask based on my past experience.

Interview Questions

• If I could travel any where in the world, where would it be and how would I plan for it.   1 Answer

Travel Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GOGO Vacations in May 2013.

Interview

+ 1st: Application package with specific questions. I think it's great since people might get hesitated with that and you might have less competitors.

+ 2nd: They will send an email asking you to schedule a phone interview. For me, the email came the next day.

+ 3rd: Phone interview. For me, on my schedule interview day and time, I didn't hear from them. So I called the office and was told that my interviewer called the day off. I understand things happen but I got upset since she didn't get back to me until 2 days later and didn't confirm the new interview day and time until the morning of the actual interview which was 3 days later.

Well I got my interview at last and she seems nice but either not very organized or very occupied. Here is how the phone interview went:

.Tell me what you know about the company and why you want to work for the company

.She went on to talk about the company & the position

.Basic questions about the location, hours, personal commitment in the next 6 months & salary expectation

.Do you have any questions? (comes a little early to me, this usually happens at the end)

.Current job, the reason to leave.

.Situation where you pay extra attention to the details

.Situation where you have to multi task and how you prioritize the tasks

.Experience with any Database and CRM Softwares

.How many wpm can you type?

.What CRM software did you use at your last call-center job?

.Do you ever work in a Sales Target environment? What are the Sales Targets?

.5 years plan

+ 4th: She told me that she'll let me know in about a week if I make it to the next step or not and that would be a group assessment where all qualified candidate will be interviewed. I did receive the email but I didn't make it.

I thought my phone interview went well but you never know. The experience was still good though.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview is pretty straight forward with no difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.