Gallup Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallup Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallup

3.3

Analyst Interview

Interview

Submitted application online and did a personality assessment. Contacted by email to go through two rounds of interviews by phone, possibly followed by more phone or in person interviews depending on the position and location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

After sending in a resume and taking a short behavioral test online, I was moved on to a first round behavioral interview. It seems as if the ability to move on is determined by a computer and that my resume had not been read by a person at the time of the first interview. The first round interview was only behavioral. None of the questions were very hard. However, since your interviewer is not allowed to give any feedback, it was challenging to know how much or how little information to give the interviewer for each question. Ultimately, it felt as though the resume and first interview were fishing for what kinds of candidates are out there and were not focused on trying to fill an actual position.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were related to what you had done recently on the job, in community service, etc. However, the questions themselves were very abstract. Also, there are right and wrong answers to the questions. It might benefit a person to apply for multiple jobs over the course of a couple of months in order to be able to retake the first interview over and over again for a better result.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Applied online, there is a behavioral questionnaire in the application. Within few days got an email asking to call and make an appointment for first phone interview. So I got an appointment for the week after. Look up all the previous comments about Gallup interviews, So I had a decent Idea what it was going to be like. All the questions mentioned in previous comments were asked. I Felt comfortable answering but I knew it had bombed it when she ended it within 30 minutes and had told me it would be roughly about 45. either way, Very fast paced questions, Got to know your answers and be short and sweet it with it. get to the point and avoid extra talking and extra irrelevant points because they would follow up on those.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

After filling out a long questionnaire on their application, I was told that I qualified for the phone interview. When I got my phone call to interview, they told me that they were going to ask me questions and that I was not allowed to ask any further qualifying questions. Some of the questions were a little confusing and I had trouble with them, however once again, not allowed to ask clarification questions. Very structured and robot like.

Interview Questions

• Describe for me a good time (this may not be the exact wording, however it was confusing what they were asking)   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

Exactly as other reviews have described it. No one know what exactly they're looking for and although many of the questions are posted on Glassdoor, it is unclear what the "right" answers are. Some questions are extremely vague, such as, "what is a good time for you"?

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup in March 2017.

Interview

Previous reviews definitely outline the process very well. Online personality assessment, then two phone assessments. They are your standard structured interview, so nothing surprising there, and most likely have set questions depending on the position. It's good to go over all of the questions people have posted – it helps for the quick pace of the survey.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze customer satisfaction (1-5 scale) based on wait time?
      How would you analyze gender differences in customer satisfaction?
      What knowledge would you expect an analyst to posses?
      What gifts have you given people recently?
      When you accomplish something, do you like to enjoy it or analyze how you could go back and do it better?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup.

Interview

One, two, or three phone call sessions of rapid-fire questions which are used to gauge if you're suited for the position and how well you'll fit in with Gallup's culture. If you make it to the next stage, you'll interview in person with one (or two) members of the management team.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with numbers? Give an example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England).

Interview

An online assessment and then a phone interview with lots of behavioral questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in April 2018.

Interview

The consultants asked me several work-related questions which were not easy to answer, but they kept the whole interview logical and clear. They were also very polite. I think it a good experience.

Interview Questions

• If your colleagues give you projects to follow up, but you don't have enough time to finish them all, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and few days later got a call invited me to telephone interview. Unlike the normal process for others from the review, there wasn't any online test (like personality assessment or strength quiz) that I am a bit surprised. The interview consists around 40 questions in 30 minutes, like others stated, no time to think but almost all the questions were covered by the reviews. But still be ready for some questions that might not covered. Interviewer will only repeat the questions but not rephrase or anything, bit robotic.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.