Gallup Client Development Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Gallup

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 754 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup (France)

Interview

One test online after sending my resume with questions as you can see in other reviews. After that, one video call with a hiring recruiter, which went smoothly and was super nice, we really had a good natural conversation, a real exchange. Then another interview with someone else which againt went smoothly with a nice person. Last interview, I was told congratulations for going this far. Unfortunately, I wasn't offered a position but I really appreciated the time spent with the people at Gallup, and people working there seem to be great.

Interview Questions
  • What is a good manager for you? Why Gallup?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Singapore) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied through Linkedin. First round was a test. Second round was phone interview. Third round was an video call interview with hiring manager. Fourth round was video call interview with the internal team

Interview Questions
Gallup
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England)

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and smooth, it was a quick response regarding the offer, opportunity to meet various team members and get a feel of working environment before accepting the position.

Interview Questions
Gallup
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (Australia)

Interview

Asked all the admin questions first (salary expectation, work availability, when i want to be contacted. Then went through resume, asked questions based off resume submitted. Had the option at the end to ask questions

Interview Questions
  • Of all the positions I've told you about, which one would you prefer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gallup (United States)

Interview

The interview process started with an online test that measured personality and talents. After that I had two phone interviews and then met with a recruiter to get details about the position/logistics. The final step was to meet with people on the team through a video chat to talk discuss my skills and experiences. Everyone I talked to was very good at communicating and kept me very informed throughout the entire process about next steps.

Interview Questions
Gallup
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was good and structured, eventhough the initial interview was done over a video call, but it went well like a face to face interview. The hiring process was taking quite a while, but understandable as the background check had to be done via 3rd party.

Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallup (London, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interviews were really enjoyable - some were virtual and some were face-to-face. Every representative from the company was welcoming and supportive throughout each of the interviews. This was a great way to get to know people from the organisation and gain insight into what it would be like to work for the organisation.

Interview Questions
Gallup
Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process was great. The managers asked great questions and made me feel at home. I was able to shadow a Specialist and ask what her daily routine was and talk about her duties.

Interview Questions
Gallup
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gallup (United States)

Interview

One of the most straightforward processes I've been engaged in. I submitted application materials and took an assessment, and later was contacted by HR for a phone interview for a high level discussion, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. This was followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager and other associates.

Interview Questions
Gallup
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup (United States)

Interview

The interview process was comprehensive and informative. The process to get to the interview was incredibly well executed and I would say that that I have never been so engaged by an organization during the process lead to, during, and after the interview process.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 754 Interviews