Find jobs for Client Development Consultant (MBA)

Gallup Client Development Consultant (MBA) Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 757 interviews

Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong, Guangdong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Shenzhen, Guangdong, Guangdong) in Apr 2015

Interview

It is basically what everyone has shared on Glassdoor, the interviewer kept throwing short behavioral questions for one hour, and asked for a short but concise answer based on your past experience. Sometimes the interviewer followed up by asking for a specific example, but most of the times the interviewer was not interactive. The interview was quite exhausting, it helps if you have a glass of water at hand to avoid a dry throat. The last ten minutes the interviewer asked about your salary expectation for this position, and how you see your career path goes. The interviewer also asked what you would do if the compensation does not meet your expectation.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever turnaround a company or a project?
    Answer Question
  • What is your greatest achievement?

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

First you applied in their webpage. Then you have a 40 minutes interview with a short question short answers format. I received a call about an hour later for a second interview, same phone interview but twice longer. You cant talk to the interviewer she only ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like working in teams? Do you feel people should be friends at work?
7 people found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Fill in some behavior test online, got feedback 2 weeks later. the first round will be another pure behavior short quick answer, no interaction, just quick question, guts tell. around 30 minutes, no go through resume, no routine follow up questions.

Interview Questions
  • if your team member is dragging down morale, how will you do about him/her Do you think sometimes we should reject a order from client for any kind of reason.
2 people found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

I applied online, no personality survey whatsoever. It took about a month to get interview invitation. They called to schedule a time. The questions were as posted in others intervew reviews, except the lasting period. The interviewer said it would last 30-40 min, but mine took 20 min. So far it's for 1st round.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions is Yes/No, or pick up an option between A/B. There were 3-4 follow-up questions asked to support your answer. Be prepared that these are those big questions you might have experience for normal behavioral questions. All of them are pretty much sales and customer service related.
1 person found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Online application. cleared the first online assessment to be called on for the second round which consisted of the phone interview. Pretty much the same as the ones mentioned here. I got couple of rating questions, couple of y/n questions which led to citing examples to prove the point. My interview lasted for about 20 min with 50 questions in total. I just got done with it. So I dont know if I cleared it or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2013

Interview

Started with the assessment test and received an email to set up a phone interview within 3 days. First phone interview was 45 minutes about my work style; this is very similar to the assessment. At the end of the 45 minutes I was immediately asked to schedule a 75 minute interview, which I did the following morning. The 75 minute interview was very similar to the 45 minute interview and the assessment. After the 75 minutes, I was told to reach out if I did not receive an offer within 7 days.

Interview Questions
  • Who is more important, someone who is independent and makes $2M in business per year, or someone who is a team player who makes $1M in business per year?
RSS Feed</>Embed